Oasis - Cabin 8295 - Noisy?

I just put a hold on cabin 8295 for my FIRST RC cruise on Oasis. Is this cabin noisy - I see it's a couple of doors down from Dazzles, but I can't tell if it's the back or front, and would like to know if it's going to be a noisy location.

If you can provide input, please do. Thanks!

And if it is noisy, would you think a room on 9 closer to that same end of the Boardwalk would be better? I'm not familiar with the layout of the ship, but I think I would like being on 8 so I wouldn't have to take an elevator for food if I didn't want to!

I just put a hold on cabin 8295 for my FIRST RC cruise on Oasis. Is this cabin noisy - I see it's a couple of doors down from Dazzles, but I can't tell if it's the back or front, and would like to know if it's going to be a noisy location.

If you can provide input, please do. Thanks!

Absolutely is not noisy. All of the staterooms are actually down a hallway from the lobby where the entrance to Dazzles is and is further away then the deck plans may indicate. The rooms - including Dazzels - are well sound insulated. You will not have an issue there.

And if it is noisy, would you think a room on 9 closer to that same end of the Boardwalk would be better? I'm not familiar with the layout of the ship, but I think I would like being on 8 so I wouldn't have to take an elevator for food if I didn't want to!

The main dining room is on decks 3 - 5, along with other venues on deck 5 in the Royal Promenade. The Boardwalk food venues are on deck 6. Many specialty restaurants are on deck 8 in Central Park. The Windjammer and Izumi's is on deck 16.

The point being that the many food venues that you are likely to use are located on many decks on Oasis, which means most of them would typically be best reached by elevator from any deck, unless you would take the stairs for a few decks. And there are plenty of elevators which are easily accessed. During peak dining times you may have a little wait, however.

And again, noise is not a factor so that should not be a concern in selecting a stateroom location.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Absolutely is not noisy. All of the staterooms are actually down a hallway from the lobby where the entrance to Dazzles is and is further away then the deck plans may indicate. The rooms - including Dazzels - are well sound insulated. You will not have an issue there.

Correct. Matter of fact, Deck 8 is probably the quietest deck on the ship. Also, because of CP, there are fewer rooms, less foot traffic in the corridors.

• 2 months later...