What are the offering?

wildescapade

If you book a future cruise onboard, what are the offering right now? I did this two years ago on the Eclipse and I got a $250 OBC and a reduced deposit. Has anyone done this lately? I am sailing on the Reflection on the 29th and I may want to book onboard again.

We just booked for 2015 while on the summit. We got 3 and 4 person in our room for free and the drink package. $100 deposit per person.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Why would you want a 3rd of 4th person in your cabin? We always always request a table for 2 when dining and we sure wouldn't want them to assign strangers to be in the cabin with us. If there were I would want them to pay me and not be in there for free.

How is this a perk?

Edited by miched

On the Eclipse right now -- booked onboard & received reduced deposit, OBC and 123Go for a 2015 cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

That sounds good, how much OBC and 123Go...do you just choose one?

I usually get a balcony cabin if that helps

That sounds good, how much OBC and 123Go...do you just choose one?

I usually get a balcony cabin if that helps

It depends on the cabin class that you pick. We booked Aqua in December and got $350 OBC up from $300 before and $100 per person deposit. Also got the 123 Go promotion.

Why would you want a 3rd of 4th person in your cabin? We always always request a table for 2 when dining and we sure wouldn't want them to assign strangers to be in the cabin with us. If there were I would want them to pay me and not be in there for free.

How is this a perk?

The third and fourth person would be traveling companions, whether kids or friends. Though I couldn't imagine four people in a room. Though we did do three one time on a four night cruise. Even though the third person was only $80 more, we still divided the total cost by three to get the cost per person. Same would be the case if the third or fourth were free. Just divide the total by the number of people in the room and that is the cost per person. The third and fourth don't really travel for free.

How is this a perk?

Totally agree! A nightmare special in my opinion! :)

The third and fourth person would be traveling companions, whether kids or friends. Though I couldn't imagine four people in a room. Though we did do three one time on a four night cruise. Even though the third person was only $80 more, we still divided the total cost by three to get the cost per person. Same would be the case if the third or fourth were free. Just divide the total by the number of people in the room and that is the cost per person. The third and fourth don't really travel for free.

They do go for free if Mum and Dad are paying LOL.

OK I'm new to the Celebrity boards. What is the 123GO?

123Go is a promotion X does from time to time. It is basically the same as pick your perk in that you can pick from the classic beverage package, prepaid gratuities or an OBC. Pick your perk though also added the option of a choice air credit.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app