Upgrading to a "Deluxe" Guarantee???

Whether or not it's worth it is something you can only decide based on your monetary situation.

That said, i did it twice, both legs of a B2B...wound up with the Royal Family Suite for leg 1 and a GS for leg 2. This was on EX.

A deluxe GTY does NOT happen often, so if you can swing it, go for it..but see how much just booking a JS would be....

Are you sure that it is Deluxe Suite?

On most ships (not including Oasis or Allure) there are "Superior Oceanview Staterooms with Balcony" and "Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony.

*up*grading to a deluxe balcony is a down grade so do not do it.

What ship are you going on?

Allure.

Yes, it definitely was a suite. It mentioned that "most staterooms have two rooms and some even have pianos."

The Deluxe guarantee was $4608 and the Superior Oceanview is $3520.

Edited by jules815

How about this scenario?

Back-to-back in a D1-D8 Oceanview stateroom; or...

One week in a suite? (Also, this could end up being a junior suite. It looks like you "spin the wheel" when you select one of these rooms.)

I can't do two weeks in a suite.

How about this scenario?

Back-to-back in a D1-D8 Oceanview stateroom; or...

One week in a suite? (Also, this could end up being a junior suite. It looks like you "spin the wheel" when you select one of these rooms.)

I can't do two weeks in a suite.

B2B.....

More time on a ship is always better...

When we did it, we were going to do a B2B anyway, and we always booked JSs anyhow....PLUS, it was a super deal....just one of those lucky things....but, then again, my mom and I loved to cruise and didn't really do much other stuff - thus all our expendable cash went into the cruise budget!

B2B.....

More time on a ship is always better...

When we did it, we were going to do a B2B anyway, and we always booked JSs anyhow....PLUS, it was a super deal....just one of those lucky things....but, then again, my mom and I loved to cruise and didn't really do much other stuff - thus all our expendable cash went into the cruise budget!

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. It sure was interesting to see that pop-up window though!