Alaska tour/cruise 2015 Millenium does anyone have list of excurisions

grandma101

I know I might be a bit early for this but does anyone have a list of excurisions for May 2015 on Millenium. I know it is on the web site (long version) But I wanted a short description type with prices so I can print it out without having to print out a huge amount of pages. If you found one online or anywhere else please let me know or did you get Celebrity to send it to you.

I think this is the link that brings up a PDF of the excursions for particular cruises. I have the Alaska PDF saved. I just tried the link and it took a long time to load so I can' swear that it is the right link.

Mary Lou

http://www.celebritycruises.com/siteSearch/processSearch.do?ip_server=prdiphrase-unstructcel-new222.dmz.rccl.com%3A1000&ip_text=excursion+brochures&Submit=

You found a shortened, printable version? Where?

Thank you!

Yes I found one. I went to the excursion page on Celebrity web site. I saw the long version of all of them with lots of color and did not want to print all of that. But after looking and holding about 15 mins for Celebrity to come online I started to view the page deeper. Closer to the bottom is a Hyperlink that says something like "Download exercursions" so when i hit it....up came the chart of the exercursions like I had when I went in 2011. But notice it is 50 pages long so if you want to just print off the chart you can put just the pages in and then just view the excursions in depth online. Hope this helps.

I am a bit disappointed in the Yukon trip by train. We did this in 2011 Just up on train and back on the bus. This time I was hoping there was an excursion that had you could actually do something while up there and then take the bus down. Like pan for Gold. My other list of excursions from 2011 had one that I wished I had done then. Maybe more will come out I don't know also I will consider doing one with another company. But it kinda makes me a bit nervous to do this because of the fear of not getting back on the ship on time. But we have lots of time to decide. When are you going? Have you booked it yet? I am hoping by booking it this early (we are going in May 2015) that I might hope I got the best price but who knows. I know one thing I will be checking it very often.