Liberty or Breeze

Looking at an August cruise. There will be three of us, myself, husband and 11 yo son. We value good food, good entertainment, and a variety of things to do. Opinions on which would be the best ship would be appreciated. Thanks@

Same question asked yesterday by kuxiam. Pull up their thread, or look back on page 3 for lots of answers.

The last 2 ships I sailed on were the Liberty and the Breeze and there is no comparison. The Breeze is superior in every way. There is more to do for the 11 year old on the Breeze (ropes course, thrill theatre). The band #Rythmnation on the Breeze is excellent. Fat Jimmy's BBQ on the Breeze is excellent. The $12 upcharge Italian restaurant on the Breeze is excellent. The decor, the layout, even the atmosphere at the lido buffet are better on the Breeze.

The last 2 ships I sailed on were the Liberty and the Breeze and there is no comparison. The Breeze is superior in every way. There is more to do for the 11 year old on the Breeze (ropes course, thrill theatre). The band #Rythmnation on the Breeze is excellent. Fat Jimmy's BBQ on the Breeze is excellent. The $12 upcharge Italian restaurant on the Breeze is excellent. The decor, the layout, even the atmosphere at the lido buffet are better on the Breeze.

I could not agree more with you. We have done 11 Royal Caribbean Cruise and tried the Breeze for the first time in Sept and will be sailing again this summer. The Breeze has excellent staff, great food and many different activities for all ages. Great ship, fun and relaxing. If you are looking for elegance this is not the right ship for you. However, if you are looking for a fun, family vacation there is not better ship than the Carnival Breeze!

Sent from my iPad

We just booked our 2nd cruise on the Breeze, for July.

8 nights in the Southern Caribbean:D:D

Never cruised on the Liberty, but she does get RAVE reviews....

Breeze has EVERY bell and whistle, and she is only 2 years old.

I would say Breeze. SO much for the kids to do!

Believe me, they will NOT be bored.:D:D

This is so helpful. It looks like the Breeze wins hands down. I can't wait.

If you are new to cruising, pick the Liberty. I have been on both, and both are fabulous. Don't start at the top, leave your self something really exciting for the next cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk