Question about b2b and wine package

PSR

I tried to search this using "back to back" and got alot of "to"s highlighted :rolleyes: I think I read about this before, but couldn't find the answer. We are on two 7-day b2b cruises to Alaska and would like to purchase one package to last the whole 14 days, which I think would be cheaper than 2 smaller packages. Can this be done?

We would usually buy a 10 bottle package for 14 days, but can't finish it in 7 days. I know we could take the excess bottles to our cabin after 7 days, but if we did, would we have to pay "corkage" in the dining room on the 2nd cruise, with no way to show we purchased them previously? That would not be practical.

Thanks for any info!

Penny

There is not a problem buying a large wine package for the full 14 days -- back-to-back -- Collector Cruises.

You will not have to take bottles back to your cabin at the end of the first 7 days.

Nor will you have to pay corkage fees the second week if you do take bottles back to your cabin and then take them back to the dining room. Those bottles are from HAL's stock.

We are on two 7-day b2b cruises to Alaska and would like to purchase one package to last the whole 14 days, which I think would be cheaper than 2 smaller packages. Can this be done?

I had 2 bottles left, one opened and one unopened, on my last b2b and had no problem at all with carrying over what was left of my Admiral Package from the 1st cruise to the 2nd. You might want to mention it to the sommelier or your wine steward just to make them aware that you will be continuing on for the second sailing.