Costa Mediterranea Oct. 2nd

Germancruiser

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey there,

Its been ages since logged onto CC but when I saw your post couldn't resist the temptation to respond;-) Totally envious here, only wish we could join you both. We fly out to Hong Kong on the 2nd October for work and D is joining me, we also hope to spend few days in Shanghai. I'll drop you an email soon, in the meantime have a great cruise and say hi to Mrs GermanCruiser and Garfield ;-).

Cheers, D&D

• 1 month later...

We recently took a Wind Star cruise from Athens to Istanbul. Met some great straight couples. We are considering taking the Wind Surf from Lisbon to Barcelona. What was your experience on the gay element of the ship on your cruise?

Hi Sergad, welcome to the board. My BF and I cruised on the Wind Surf in the mediterranean last year and had a great time although on that particular cruise we did not come across any other gay couples. That having been said we had a great time and we were accepted by everyone we came across. It is a great ship but has quite a different feel to a large cruise liner. The water platform is great if you are into that sort of thing.

Thanks. How stable did you feel the ship was? Did you have any rough seas? We had a great time on the Wind Spirit this year, but would have been more fun if there had been some other FOD on board. There were a few gay crew members that really came out at the "dance barbeque".

Archived