What was your favorite rccl ship

Other then the Oasis or the Allure...what was your favorite RCCL ship that you sailed on...ours was the Nordic Prince in 1993...a very small ship only had 750 passangers adn only one seating for dinner...but it was very intimate...and the staff was wonderful...we sailed the Nordic Prince for 10 days...started in Miami and end up in San Juan...went all the way south to Trinidad/Tobago...15 miles north pf Venezaula...now that was a wonderful trip...

Share your favorite, Nordic Prince. We sailed her in 1980, a 14 day cruise out of Miami. Great itinerary, the best we've ever sailed. We, my wife, two teenage daughters and myself, still consider it our best cruise. We had two seatings for dinner and a fantastic waiter, Turgut from Istanbul. Another favorite cruise was two years later on Nordic Prince. Turgut was gone, but our new waiter, Ahmed, remembered our daughters and the day when we met a group of the crew having lunch in Caracas. On that cruise we got very friendly with the band, they were a young group from Manchester, England, our home town before we came to the US. One of the members came to stay with us before going home when they left the ship. Great times.

Mine was Voyager of the Seas because it was my first cruise ever. And in a very very close second or maybe even tied with Voyager is Freedom of the Seas

Dito :-). When the family walked onto the Promenade, I knew we'd be hooked and back many times. And we have been. Love the Voyager class, but the Central Park on Allure/Oasis really impressed us as well. We love those ships as well.

For us it was the Serenade. I loved everything about that ship. Easy layout, lots of outdoor space, small enough that everything was close. Loved the decor. (RCI always lets you remember you're on a ship.) Loved the cabin interior, comfy, yet bigger than any we'd had earlier. We chose a balcony on the cusp of the bump. Best cabin location we ever had, only a few steps to the elevator, and thus to everywhere else on the ship. I'd really like to cruise on her again sometime.

Mariner of the Seas. 150 nights to include around the horn from LA to Brazil and Galveston to Singapore. Spent all 150 nights in the same cabin; 8530. Other class ships are great but the Mariner has a hold on me.

Duane

I would have to say the Voyager Class of ships are my favorite. They just have the best combination of everything. However, you just can't beat the Oasis/Allure for their WOW factor. Where will the Quantum Class ships fit? :confused:

The one I am on

I loved the Nordic Prince. I also did the 14 day in 1980. I loved every RCI ship. Some I even did twice or more. My last cruise was the Allure. Wonderful! Next year, we are going back to the Oasis. After that - who knows

For us, the Serenade will always be special as it was our first cruise. We sailed one of the southern Caribbean itineraries out of San Juan with five different ports in seven days. We were definitely "WOW"ed by the ship, the service, the food, the ports, and the excitement of cruising for the first time. We have cruised several times since and enjoyed them all, but that first one will always be the most memorable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Only been on 4 RCI ships ,so far, and my favorite is Brilliance of the Seas.

We're going on her again on Thursday. Can't wait!

And I'm probably going to book another cruise on her for next year while onboard.