Residency Rate Hook Up

I had an Ocean View booked on deck three for $1407 per person on a Venice cruise in July. Went to check the rates today and NH residents rates kicked in - moved across the hall to an interior for $690 per person :) I know insides aren't for everyone but we don't mind them on port intensive cruises and I am VERY excited !!!!:D On hold to change it now

I had an Ocean View booked on deck three for $1407 per person on a Venice cruise in July. Went to check the rates today and NH residents rates kicked in - moved across the hall to an interior for $690 per person :) I know insides aren't for everyone but we don't mind them on port intensive cruises and I am VERY excited !!!!:D On hold to change it now

Nice! We had a balcony on a 12 day Venice to Barcelona cruise last year and it was kind of a waste. We enjoyed it but were off the ship every day for excursions. An interior or ocean view would have been fine.

That being said, we are in a balcony cabin for a 7 day Caribbean cruise on Navigator and plan on spending lots of time enjoying it.

Nice! We had a balcony on a 12 day Venice to Barcelona cruise last year and it was kind of a waste. We enjoyed it but were off the ship every day for excursions. An interior or ocean view would have been fine.

That being said, we are in a balcony cabin for a 7 day Caribbean cruise on Navigator and plan on spending lots of time enjoying it.

Exactly, we were on a Bahamas cruise recently and had a JS - loved the balcony and used it every day but last year on our Eastern Med trip we were with extended family so we hung out other places on the ship and only used our room to crash at the end of our long busy days!