Transfers from Marco Polo airport to cruise terminal in Venice

Ewoodspark

Sorry, I thought you were asking the question as above. By the way, when you arrive back into Venice on 10th May, I would love to know what time the Jade gets into Venice. I know it says 8.00am but we are on a tight schedule to get to the airport

Sorry, I thought you were asking the question as above.

Ah. :) In order to prevent misunderstandings in the future, I suggest that in the future you'd quote the message you are referring to, titles on other posts than first in thread (thread title) are rarely written to and hence not usually even read.

As far as I know, NCL has transfers for fee from airport in all the ports and from hotels in at least some ports, no other or free NCL provided shuttles have been available in any of the ports we've embarked in nor have I heard of one here (at least in Europe homeports).

By the way, when you arrive back into Venice on 10th May, I would love to know what time the Jade gets into Venice. I know it says 8.00am but we are on a tight schedule to get to the airport

I don't know who this was meant to (didn't find anyone mentioning embarkation on May 3rd or disembarkation on May 10th), we arrive back to Venice early June.

If I remember correctly the timezone my GoPro was in, according to the timelapse I shoot when arriving to Venice last summer I started the recording just after 6 am before we were still a bit outside of Venice and the ship finally docked at about 7:30 am, so hoping to get out at 8am would be pushing it. Venice is known for the fogs in the morning (especially during winter and spring seasons) and ships can be delayed because of that.

Edited by Demonyte