metro map for iPhone

cruisePAC

Does anyone know of an app that has public transportation maps? We'll be travelling to the Mediterranean this summer and I'd like to have color maps quickly available that don't need to use an internet connection. I'm specifically looking for Venice's Vaparetto map, Rome's metro map, and Barcelona's metro map. Thanks for the input.

Does anyone know of an app that has public transportation maps? We'll be travelling to the Mediterranean this summer and I'd like to have color maps quickly available that don't need to use an internet connection. I'm specifically looking for Venice's Vaparetto map, Rome's metro map, and Barcelona's metro map. Thanks for the input.

That type of app may be hard to find. I just saved pdf files of maps to my Dropbox account. As long as you have opened them on your phone or tablet previously, they should be available off-line. Easy enough to try at home to make sure everything works :) Useful for other documents as well.

I use the MetrO app on my iPhone and iPad Mini. It's free...info can be found here.

Be sure to download data for the various cities you will be visiting before you leave for Europe. Also, you can leave your iOS device in Airplane Mode, but in order for GPS to work properly, Location Services must be ON.

Lew

I found a free App with the Rome Metro system in the ITunes App store.