Is the bar running dry yet?

wales4ever

Going by the fact that there seems to be a large amount of threads on the free drinks packages, I suppose a large number have taken this option.

I also assume that the passengers who have this free drinks package will be taking good advantage of it whilst onboard.

So has anyone found the bars running out of any drinks while on a cruise?

Just off the Silhouette March 9 sailing with Classic package. There was no shortage of beer, ETOH or wine during the week. The ship did not have any limes as response was Celebrity was unable to source limes in USA. The Bartenders appeared to be more pereplexed with no limes than the passengers. lemons were provided in lieu of lime. Good to note that the Seapass account includes details with date, time and bar of all your requested drinks so you can monitor your consumption on a daily basis.

There was no shortage of beer, ETOH or wine during the week.

love love LOVE seeing folks refer to it as ETOH. It takes me back to my ChemE days.

On our last cruise, our B2B Bermuda last summer, there was a drink my wife wanted to try (had a cherry liqueur, iirc). Unfortunately, they didn't have it, and couldn't source it for the second cruise either. Like your lime issue, I am sure this has more to do with sourcing and less to do with consumption.

I was on the 2/22 Eclipse sailing and by the third to last day I had consumed all of the Macallan scotch that they had on the ship. :( For last 6 days they kept it locked in a cabinet in the Martini Bar. When a bottle was empty they went to another bar and pulled their bottle. That was fantastic bar service!!!!! :D

I was on the 2/22 Eclipse sailing and by the third to last day I had consumed all of the Macallan scotch that they had on the ship. :( For last 6 days they kept it locked in a cabinet in the Martini Bar. When a bottle was empty they went to another bar and pulled their bottle. That was fantastic bar service!!!!! :D

So it so sounds like Macallan was still available after you "consumed all" of it???

In either case, are you bragging or complaining????:D