Anybody in a Vista suite

hollon

We'll know on Saturday! Here is a video I found of one on Emerald deck on the Crown:

Apparently the ones on Dolphin deck have slightly bigger balconies, and being further from the wake are a tad quieter. Unfortunately they were already booked for our cruise.

The S6 vista suites on the Coral are not aft facing like they are on the Grand class ships but they appear to be just as spacious and the perks are the same. You will have a large balcony but not quite as large as what the aft VS's on the Grand class ships offer.

We stayed in vista suite on the Sapphire once and it was an amazing vacation. We were treated like royalty and I would recommend booking one of these rooms to anyone who is considering it.

All we ever sail in and leave in 13 days for 31 days on the Golden. First, Vistas on the Coral do not face aft, no aft cabins on that ship I believe.

All the other Grand Class ships do have true aft facing ones and they are great. If you like a nice big balcony then these are the cabins for you. The balconies do differ in size though with the ones on Dolphin deck the largest at 160 sq ft and the ones on Caribe the smallest at around 110sq ft. Emerald is about 130.

Very quiet back there with just the locals and the staff. The perks are nice with the best being breakfast at Sabatini's in my mind.

The Vista Suites on Coral are located on the sides of the ship, in the aft section. Same suite further forward costs more. We have sailed on these suites many times, and for Alaska we prefer the ones on Dolphin deck because they are fully covered. That allows you to go out even if it is raining and not get completely soaked. They are also good for Panama Canal, as they provide you shade. They are our favorite on the Coral or Island, but we do take the aft suites on the grand class ships. You will love it!

For some reason, my very first picture didn't post so I'll try it again. And, as I looked back, most of my photos have disappeared from my view. I don't know what happened....Also, I have many more photos if anyone needs/would like to see...

timg_5639.jpg

Edited by EatPrayCruise

Vista Suites on the Coral/Island are very different from all the other ships.

They are a little smaller and the couch is not as long as it is in the Sapphire, for example. The desk and wet bar area is different also. If you get the Caribe Deck, the balcony is slightly covered. They are very, very nice though and I actually prefer the location of them to the other ships.

Edited by DrivesLikeMario