Carnival comes back to Norfolk!

rnhbqm4413

While checking today on carnivals website, Norfolk, Va is listed as a departure port again. The ship is the Carnival Splendor. There are only 3 sailings as of now, One 2 night cruise to nowhere, as well as two 5 night Bahamas cruises.

I cant wait to see the rest of its itinerary!

Several years ago we took our first Carnival cruise on the Fascination out of Norfolk. The ship had been there in drydock. At that time there was also a 2 day and 2 6day cruises from there. So maybe thats whats happening.

AAAAAA!! Why are you playing with my emotions like that! I can't find these alleged "cruises out of Norfolk" you claim were listed on the Carnival website! Seriously, are you just messing with me or did Carnival just tease us with them for a moment and take them away? Can anyone see them now?

AAAAAA!! Why are you playing with my emotions like that! I can't find these alleged "cruises out of Norfolk" you claim were listed on the Carnival website! Seriously, are you just messing with me or did Carnival just tease us with them for a moment and take them away? Can anyone see them now?

They're there. Are you looking under the right year - 2015? Do an advanced search May-Oct 2015 Departure Port Norfolk.

Laura posted this about 12:30

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=5789

Bill

Liked going out of Norfolk last May on the Glory but security was almost 2 hours!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Forums mobile app

Wow! On the Cruise to No Where in October we breezed right on.

Think I'm going to go ahead and book the May cruise to no where so I can get the cabin we want. And hope for a price drop! Loved the Glory but have never been on the Spendor. Fun to try a new ship!

Kim