Shuttle from Tampa airport

runner2013

Hi,

I'm looking for info for shuttles. One that goes from the Tampa airport to a hotel near the cruise port, and back to the airport when the cruise ends. Also a hotel that will shuttle us to the peir the day of the cruise.

Thanks

I thought Jiffy-Jeff was a Fort Lauderdale operation? :confused:

In Tampa check out hotels in the Rocky Point area -- Chase Suites, Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn and others - with cruise packages that include both airport and port shuttles.

Another option is to stay in the Westshore area near the TPA airport -- lots of hotels in every price range with airport shuttles; if they do not include port shuttles a taxi will only run about $25+tip.

I thought Jiffy-Jeff was a Fort Lauderdale operation? :confused:

In Tampa check out hotels in the Rocky Point area -- Chase Suites, Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn and others - with cruise packages that include both airport and port shuttles.

Another option is to stay in the Westshore area near the TPA airport -- lots of hotels in every price range with airport shuttles; if they do not include port shuttles a taxi will only run about $25+tip.

You are so right! I messed up. It is a Ft. Lauderdale company. Thanks for letting the poster know.