Patrick's on Bora Bora prices

RAPM5856

Hi Tikiintahiti!

I need some advice again. Between Raiatea, rangiroa and fakarava which island is the best to just do a beach day? and which beach do we go to, best way to get there from cruise port?

Is there beach we can just walk from port on any of these 3 islands?

thank you for your help i already have tours moorea,borabora confirmed.

Happy Easter!

Best regards,

Maria

Fakarava would be my choice for a beach day. There is a beach close by that you can enjoy for the day along with shade and a place to grab a bite to eat.

Rangiroa dosen't have a beach close by that is easy to get to that is worthy of use. The best beach is at the Kia Ora but they don't allow day use.

On Raiatea the ship docks in town, no good beaches close by.

I would recommend you go to the Paul Gauguin forum and ask "Emdee" about the beach setup on Fakarava, she knows it very well ......

Edited by Tikiintahiti

We are booked with Patrick for a 3/4 day lagoon tour including lunch at $130/pp. Used the email address as the website never did work. According to our email traffic, he runs 3 boats that hold 12 people each.

• 3 weeks later...

We just got back from Bora Bora and did Patrick's lagoon tour, it was fabulous! My husband and I both felt it was the highlight of our cruise. The person who organized our tour had enough people to fill 4 boats, and we paid $125.00 per person. Tour included swimming with rays & reef sharks, snorkeling, swimming in a lovely water area with powder sand bottom, and a cookout on their private island featuring local foods. Amazing day!

Sherri:)

We just got back from Bora Bora and did Patrick's lagoon tour, it was fabulous! My husband and I both felt it was the highlight of our cruise. The person who organized our tour had enough people to fill 4 boats, and we paid $125.00 per person. Tour included swimming with rays & reef sharks, snorkeling, swimming in a lovely water area with powder sand bottom, and a cookout on their private island featuring local foods. Amazing day!

Sherri:)

That is the correct price for a group that large ........ glad you had a great day/time

• 2 weeks later...
We are booked with Patrick for a 3/4 day lagoon tour including lunch at $130/pp. Used the email address as the website never did work. According to our email traffic, he runs 3 boats that hold 12 people each.

Well, on cruise ship days they also run a 45 person boat!

That's the thing I did not like at all. We paid 125$ each and had a tour with such a big group. The other boats were used for other tours including the lagoon and all met for lunch...

Don't get me wrong, it was a nice tour, but not the highlight we expected.

But our ATV (Quad) tour on Moorea (with Damon/dammonatvtour.com) was one big highlight of our vacation and maybe our best excursion ever. If your fitness allows that, I highly recommend that tour. (On this tour were only 2 other couples!)

Well, on cruise ship days they also run a 45 person boat!

That's the thing I did not like at all. We paid 125$ each and had a tour with such a big group. The other boats were used for other tours including the lagoon and all met for lunch...

Don't get me wrong, it was a nice tour, but not the highlight we expected.

But our ATV (Quad) tour on Moorea (with Damon/dammonatvtour.com) was one big highlight of our vacation and maybe our best excursion ever. If your fitness allows that, I highly recommend that tour. (On this tour were only 2 other couples!)

If you prefer a smaller group try Rannui. They run a 12 person boat, $100pp includes a BBQ lunch on a beautiful private motu.

We took this tour on Tikiintahiti's recommendation and enjoyed it.

Agree that the ATV Tours on Moorea are fabulous, the terrain allows for beautiful vistas of the island and bays.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been the 'cruise critic go between' dealing with the lovely Maeva at Patricks for some bookings for the oct arrival of Celebrity Solstice. From our dealings (for the 3/4 day lagoon tour with lunch) they will use their smaller 12 person boats as preference. We have four of them filled and Maeva then offered use of the larger catamaran. I assume it's the 45 sweater, as she has advised they need a minimum number of 30 to firm that option up. It is halfway full on a 'waitlist' basis...most people are happy to have chance to do the tour even though on the larger vessel. As mentioned above Maeva has been a delight to deal with and very responsive to any and all queries.