What all can you tell me about the Magic?

rockinmlb

The Magic is a great ship. Lido deck is the perfect cabin location. Close to all the action. Yes it will be a tight fit for 4 but doable. We sailed over spring break with a very full ship and never felt crowded at all.

You will have 2 elegant nights. The first will be on the first sea day and the second is usually on Thursday or Friday.

Have a great trip.

thank you for your response. I am very excited ... our last cruise was on the Triumph and we had a balcony on the Panorama deck. If you dont count the actual balcony, would the inside cabin be about the same size as the balcony cabin we had? I guess I would need to see the sq footage on both?

on the elegant nights, do they do the lobster dinner on both nights?

thats the itin I wanted to go on so bad but since our kiddos are still in school, we are going on their Thanksgiving break and we are doing the Bahamian one. We made the mistake of taking them out of school for a full week on our Dec Triumph cruise. Wont do that again. Gotta go for perfect attendance from now on lol

Love the Magic! Beautiful ship with lots to do for all ages! Sailed her twice, both times in an interior on the Lido...so convenient! We did 2 of the 3 offered itineraries (Key West/Bahamas & Jamaica/G. Cayman/Coz)...enjoyed both...I will say I really like the 2 back to back Sea Days at the end of the sailing so I am leaning more toward the Key west/Bahamas itinerary, but that's just me. ;)

2 Elegant nights but if I remember, lobster is only served on the the first one which is the 1st Sea Day, also Capts celebration...lobster was YUMMO-don't miss it!

We also really enjoyed the shows...our favorite was the Illutionist (WOW) & the last show was good too (includes some guests).

I could go on & on-lol! It's a great ship and the staff was wonderful as well!

Hope your cruise is fabulous!!! :D

LOVE the Magic. Sailed on her last March and booked again for Christmas week. You won't be in your room enough to sweat the size. Just plan showers and stuff. You are so close to the action you can hang on Lido or deck 5.

My kids love the water slides and hot tubs on deck 5. Don't miss the magic show! My kids loved it! They also enjoyed the 2 parties they have on the Lido by the pool. One is a red night and one is blue. They hand out glow sticks and stuff and its super fun! The blue night they have a huge late night mexican buffet. Its fun to grab a few things after all the dancing!

The last sea day they do a chocolate buffet! So Awesome! Don't miss it!

Also on sea days on deck 5 on the side is the Seaside Bbq. It has some yummy lunch options.

My kids really enjoy the camps. Our rule is they have to go at night for a little while so Mommy and Daddy can have some free time. My daughter enjoyed the scavenger hunts but she had sign in and out.

Ton to do on those islands so just do your research and you will find something cool. We will be doing the Roatan route next time. Its my favorite!

The interior cabins a quite a bit smaller than a balcony cabin. They don't have a sofa and both of the extra beds are lowered from the ceiling.

To give yourselves the most room to move around in I would suggest that the beds on the floor remain separated so at least you have the floor space between the beds to move around in. If the beds are put together the only floor space is a couple of feet at the end of the bed and in front of the closets.

We had 3 women in an interior on one of my cruises and it wasn't horrible- just takes some organization and planning...

bring over the door shoe organizer- toiletries, undies, etc are perfect in it...

put dirty laundry in suitcases under the bed.

bring magnets to hang Fun Times & other items on wall

use the Spa showers if you're all trying to get ready at the same time- they're free!

Edited by Shaded Lady