Help with cabin choice

StLucia

We are thinking of booking the new P&O ship that is the same design as Royal. I read on the boards that there may be deck of standard balcony cabins that have large balconies like the C deck on some of the other ships?

Can you let me know do any of the balcony cabins on Royal Princess have larger balconies, half in sun half out?

Thanks for you help.

Nothing like the Caribe deck on the Grand class ships.

We are thinking of booking the new P&O ship that is the same design as Royal. I read on the boards that there may be deck of standard balcony cabins that have large balconies like the C deck on some of the other ships?
Not on the Royal or Regal and since the new P&O ships are so similar, I would guess as well. Just take a look at the ship's photo and if the side of the ship is tiered, not all balconies are covered. If the side of the ship is straight, they are all covered. Even with a covered balcony, you'll have sun during the day (as long as it's sunny outside and it's daytime.) Edited by Pam in CA