Silhouette-just off this am

Devo1459

We got off the Silhouette on March 9. We loved it. Food in MDR was very good. Ate lunch one day at Lawn Club grill, was fun, entertaining and excellent. My husband loved getting all the grilled shrimp he wanted. The chocolate chip cookie dessert is great with the vanilla ice cream. Don't miss it. Yummy! Only thing was that the cruise was too short. I want to do longer ones. Great crew. Very friendly cruise director and excellent singers and dancers in the theatre shows.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We got off the Silhouette on March 9. We loved it. Food in MDR was very good. Ate lunch one day at Lawn Club grill, was fun, entertaining and excellent. My husband loved getting all the grilled shrimp he wanted. The chocolate chip cookie dessert is great with the vanilla ice cream. Don't miss it. Yummy! Only thing was that the cruise was too short. I want to do longer ones. Great crew. Very friendly cruise director and excellent singers and dancers in the theatre shows.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We 2nd your comments Sherry .food was great in the MDR & Aqua Spa Café :).We did eat twice in the Bistro on deck 5 & it was very yummy ;).Had the Galato on Deck 5 ,fantastic As you know we did the Western Caribbean b2b & our last day was March 16th;) . Think there was less people on the Western Caribbean vs the Eastern Caribbean

Cliff

Glad to hear it was great! This time next Sunday we'll be on board the Silhouette sailing away!

I'll high-five you as we will be boarding the same day you disembark! These happy reviews are making me very pleased and excited for our trip, indeed.

Please let us know how ship tome compared to shore time

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

On last week's Eastern Caribbean Silhouette itinerary, ship time and shore time was the same in all ports since the islands didn't change to daylight savings time.

Same for us!!! Time to start packing YEAH!!!! IF you recall, were any specialty restaurants offering lunches? What night was lava cake on menu? Glad you had a great trip

We were in BLU and their "Lava" cake was on Tuesday.

snow bunny

E Caribbean. Awesome ship, crew was super friendly, great service perfect weather, food was very good too.

I will submit a long review in a day or two.

It certainly was a great holiday! Too bad we came home to winter!:(

snow bunny

It certainly was a great holiday! Too bad we came home to winter!:( snow bunny

SB,

Glad you had a great cruise, too bad you had to go back to the cold. :)