Amalfi Coast - Favorite restaurant

LadyStone50

It has been a year since we went to Italy and I still cannot forget the meal we had at the Trabocco Cungarelle on the coast near Vasto, Italy.

The Restaurant is built on top of a very old fishing platform out over the water. So much fun - the views were beautiful and the seafood was so fresh and varied and tasty. A highlight of our time in that part of Italy.

... Just thought I would share :p

Anyone else have favorites from that area?

• 4 weeks later...
It has been a year since we went to Italy and I still cannot forget the meal we had at the Trabocco Cungarelle on the coast near Vasto, Italy.

The Restaurant is built on top of a very old fishing platform out over the water. So much fun - the views were beautiful and the seafood was so fresh and varied and tasty. A highlight of our time in that part of Italy.

In Praiano: La Strada (pizzeria), Il Pino (hotel restaurant - modern meets traditional), and Bar Mare (seafood).

My favorite is Ristoranti da Costantino on the cliffs overlooking Positano. Great fresh food and breathtaking views.