Ice machine location on the Breeze please!

cruisemama1

Unfortunately, there are no ice machine's available to passenger's. If you just need a glassful, go to a bar or (as irishnyc said) the Lido for a refill. If you want more, order from Room Service and tip accordingly. ($2.00 for ice/sodas.)

As other posters have stated, there are no public ice machines, like you may find in a hotel.........

Room service can deliver ice, or you can call "housekeeping" which is your steward, and they should bring it..:D

I usually end up finding the ice machine myself.

Just go down the hallway and find the supply room that the steward use.

They don't keep them locked. Help yourself...

There is a reason that the ice machines are not put out for the passengers, and that is the USPH regulations. So, if you feel that you absolutely are entitled to bypass those, please follow the same protocols that the cabin stewards follow when getting you ice: glove up, do not use anything other than the provided scoop to get ice, do not leave the scoop in the ice bin, sanitize the ice bucket before filling it. If you're not willing to abide by these protocols, don't complain when ship's get poor USPH inspection scores, or have outbreaks of noro and you want to blame the crew.

I usually end up finding the ice machine myself.

Just go down the hallway and find the supply room that the steward use.

They don't keep them locked. Help yourself...

WOW.......When you're hungry go you run down to the kitchen and fry up some bacon and eggs??

There is a reason that the ice machines are not put out for the passengers, and that is the USPH regulations. So, if you feel that you absolutely are entitled to bypass those, please follow the same protocols that the cabin stewards follow when getting you ice: glove up, do not use anything other than the provided scoop to get ice, do not leave the scoop in the ice bin, sanitize the ice bucket before filling it. If you're not willing to abide by these protocols, don't complain when ship's get poor USPH inspection scores, or have outbreaks of noro and you want to blame the crew.

I never thought of this. I guess you have a good point. Thanks matj2000 for responding though!