Serenade of the Seas Feb 2015

Hi all,

My bf and I will be booking a trip for Feb 2015 on Serenade leaving from New Orleans La.

We've been on Freedom,are leaving on Liberty this weekend-Yay- and will have done Brilliance from Boston by that time as well.

I'm curious what people think about Serenade in comparison to those others ships.

We are both in our mid-late 40's, traveling without kids, are very 'go with the flow' types and won't be upset if things happen while on board and we need to adjust. While we do like to be active and use the gym we are also quite happy just relaxing by the pool or having a drink in a quiet setting on our balcony.

We looked at some of the bigger ships like the Oasis and Allure but seem to be drawn to some of the 'smaller' ones for some reason right now.

So while I know everybodys idea of a good time is different, and different things make different people happy, i'm just looking for your thoughts, good and bad.

Thanks.

...We are both in our mid-late 40's, traveling without kids, are very 'go with the flow' types and won't be upset if things happen while on board and we need to adjust. While we do like to be active and use the gym we are also quite happy just relaxing by the pool or having a drink in a quiet setting on our balcony...

Fabulous. You sound like a perfect fit. :) Our last 5 cruises have been on Radiance-class ships (after the big gals too, as my signature states) and we LOVE this class. There is a lot of connection to the sea... lots of glass and not so much focus "inward", if you know what I mean. Plus, my very favorite feature of all is the outdoor aft Windjammer seating. There are only 4 ships in the fleet with this and Serenade has it! You will love taking meals out there.

The gym is great with treadmills, elliptical machines, bikes, rowing machine, free weights, weight machines, all the good stuff.

Have fun. :)

Thanks Karen. Thats just what I was hoping to read. While I love to lie in the sun my bf is fair skinned and worries about getting burned all the time. I'm excited to use the adults only pool which has the closed dome over it. I read in another post it does actually keep some of the sun out so it will be nice to spend some time with him having a drink and not stressing about the sun. taking all the regualar sun precautions of course:cool: