C&A status questions

Hi all

My bf and I are both Gold level status. He has several more points than me from previous cruises so when he moves up to the next level I will still be at Gold.

My question is when he moves up if there are any perks he can use right away eg: obc, etc, will I also be eligible for them or do I need to wait until I've accrued the points as well?

Thanks for your help.

Not really sure, but since he's your BF, and not spouse, I suspect you'll have to accrue them yourself. However the real perks at Platinum aren't that much more than Gold. He'll get invited to the top tier event and get a robe. The balcony discount will be better, but it's per cabin and not per person. So you'd use his when booking. And really the top tier event is nice, but not a big deal, and likely the Cabin Attendant will bring you a robe if you ask. They're pretty good at that.

Hi all

My bf and I are both Gold level status. He has several more points than me from previous cruises so when he moves up to the next level I will still be at Gold.

My question is when he moves up if there are any perks he can use right away eg: obc, etc, will I also be eligible for them or do I need to wait until I've accrued the points as well?

Thanks for your help.

If you reside at the same address then yes (note that they can ask for proof) but he will need to contact C&A and have them link your profiles.