Tipping questions...

Antman1131

Seriously....mdoes anyone have an answer as to how to stop following a thread on here? i asked a simply honest question and it started a **** storm of keyboard cowboys getting all nasty with one another! God I hope none of these people are on my cruise! When I signed up with this I thought it sounded like a good idea, share some knowledge with fellow cruisers, maybe find people with common interests and meet them on the boatmto share a drink or two.... Instead I found a bunch of nasty rude people (not all but many on this thread) who act tough towards one another while hiding safely behind thier keyboards! At least I can say the other thread I am following seems to be filled with all nice respectful people.......

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Don't be frustrated. Most people on Cruise Critic love to help each other.

Haha, if you are made of jello then you may be intimidated into giving some kind of answer. That sounds more like a personal problem though....

No means no.

I provided the information in the spirit of full disclosure, if someone is going to adjust their service charge they should be aware that they will be asked for a reason and the people at guest services may be insistent on getting an answer.

I am pretty sure everyone on this thread can agree with the statement "if you pay the service charge there is no need to tip extra (except to certain crew members that do not receive a portion of the service charge)" and maybe we should just leave it at that.