Pop choir?

lrm

Someone posted a recent patter on the Royal-- Assuming it is the same times aproximately, that is what my question is--- I just want to know that if I miss 1 rehersal ( first sea day) completely, would that be a real problem?

Also surprised to see that first meeting is on Princess Cays day-- at 3:45?

I hate to feel rushed back to the ship- but I would do it, since I will probobly have to miss the second meeting for sure, assuming the practice times remain the same.

Jasperdo,

If we have the same Pop Choir director on Star May 23 to Alaska that you had, was it a director who was halfhearted or one who tried to get the best from everyone?

Obviously there are participants who are at different levels of ability, but the dedication of the director is important.

36rascal.

I didn't join the Pop Choir on our cruise, so i can't say for sure how good or bad the director was. I do know that it was Tina from the Cruise Director's Staff, and at the other events we saw her at, she was lively and funny.

On the Grand in March the director was Miranda who has extensive singing background. One of the songs was hit the road Jack with the men and women alternating. Can't recall the other songs but they sounded good. Our itinerary had several sea days so rehearsals were then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was on the Coral Princess in December and we did no holiday songs. It was my first time in the Pop Choir and I enjoyed the experience and would do it again. Lots of fun meeting the other women and men participating.

Sali

They pretty much stay with the same songs regardless.

Just recently off the Star and sang in the Pop Choir. Our director was Tina and she was very knowledgeable and lots of fun. We did different songs than I sang with the Pop Choir on the Royal in October so they do rotate them. It really depends on your director. Tina had us singing harmony, which made it even more fun. You can miss a rehearsal and catch up on what you missed at the next rehearsal. People do have conflicts, and directors are understanding and flexible at least that was my experience with Tina on the Star and Stephanie on the Royal. if you like to sing, definitely give the pop choir a try. it's lots of fun and the performance is enthusiastically cheered by your fellow passengers.

Just recently off the Star and sang in the Pop Choir. Our director was Tina and she was very knowledgeable and lots of fun. We did different songs than I sang with the Pop Choir on the Royal in October so they do rotate them. It really depends on your director. Tina had us singing harmony, which made it even more fun. You can miss a rehearsal and catch up on what you missed at the next rehearsal. People do have conflicts, and directors are understanding and flexible at least that was my experience with Tina on the Star and Stephanie on the Royal. if you like to sing, definitely give the pop choir a try. it's lots of fun and the performance is enthusiastically cheered by your fellow passengers.

We remember Tina from when our son sang.