Captain's Club Gelato

heathluvsing

We did not get a gelato coupon on our Equinox sailing in January. I am not sure if anyone else has experienced this. If you don't get it then you can speak with the Captain's Club Host.

It's part of the Elite+ coupons, not the Elite coupons. If you are Elite+ and there is no coupon, maybe they stopped giving it out?

It's part of the Elite+ coupons, not the Elite coupons. If you are Elite+ and there is no coupon, maybe they stopped giving it out?

Hi Mike:

We were together on the Equinox TA in 11/12. Hope all is well with you.

In January we were told it was Elite so maybe they (we) were misinformed and/or they changed i. I recall that other Elites said they got it so maybe they did change it. But for $3.00 for 2 scoops-not worth the trouble.

Michelle

Hi Mike:

We were together on the Equinox TA in 11/12. Hope all is well with you.

In January we were told it was Elite so maybe they (we) were misinformed and/or they changed i. I recall that other Elites said they got it so maybe they did change it. But for $3.00 for 2 scoops-not worth the trouble.

Michelle

Hi Michelle, yes, that TA on Equinox was great. We're doing Silhouette this November and next November. Take a look and hop on. :)

It's just for the Elite+ -- the coupons are Maroon in color vs the gray for the Elite.

I'm confused...we are past passengers but not Elite. There was a coupon for a free scoop of gelabo, along with some other ones, in our cabin when we embarked:confused:.

Hi Michelle, yes, that TA on Equinox was great. We're doing Silhouette this November and next November. Take a look and hop on. :)

It's just for the Elite+ -- the coupons are Maroon in color vs the gray for the Elite.

I'm confused...we are past passengers but not Elite. There was a coupon for a free scoop of gelabo, along with some other ones, in our cabin when we embarked:confused:.

According to the Celebrity list of benefits it is Classic level and above.

I don't ever recall seeing the coupon in my Elite coupons?

It just recently became a perk when they added the expanded Captain Club levels; it is for all levels of Captain's Club (excluding Preview).

I don't ever recall seeing the coupon in my Elite coupons?

Perhaps because it is new? It was in the middle within our Elite coupons in January. We enjoyed a scoop on a waffle cone.

I know you cruise often so I hope you did not just miss it.

The gelato at Cafe al Bacio is very good but doesn't taste near as good as the gelato in Italy. We do prefer the gelato at al Bacio vs the free ice cream onboard by far. I think the free ice cream is horrible but taste is subject and the long lines for the ice cream proves that.

The gelato in Rome is the best I've ever tasted! There is a shop near the Pantheon that Rick Steves has in his travel book. We had our's there, and it was fantastic.

Perhaps because it is new? It was in the middle within our Elite coupons in January. We enjoyed a scoop on a waffle cone.

I know you cruise often so I hope you did not just miss it.

When they changed the Elite program, my first cruise was Elite Plus, so I didn't get to experience the new Elite coupons. If they since included the coupon to Elites, makes sense.