Extra all inclusive new pricing

Geuen600

The price for the extra all inclusive has gone from 19,50 euro to 23,50 euro per day.

So for 1 week its 28 euro more per person

Still a bargain tho:)

Geuen600 - I see you have been on the Magica a few times. I am leaving on her this Saturday Trans-Atlantic to Venice. Any tips??

Thanks

Well some tips.

You will have lots of sea days, on those days its best to avoid the buffet the first hour it opens. You will see people queing half an hour before it opens. On sea days you might even want to consider dining in the main dining room for lunch.

Be prepared for an italian atmosphere, this means loud entertainment.

Food: be open for the italian culture. Do not expect verry big dishes, but about 7 small courses.

The speciality restaurant is worth the 25 euros tho. Food there is excellent.

And take the all inclusive package. Its a real bargain even if you only drink coffe and sodas.

A little 'secret' when sailing out of a nice port go to deck 9 in the front of the ship. You will see a corridor with cabins. Go straight trough to the front and go through the door. You can go on top of the bridge for a good view

Edited by Geuen600
Not done yet

Well some tips.

You will have lots of sea days, on those days its best to avoid the buffet the first hour it opens. You will see people queing half an hour before it opens. On sea days you might even want to consider dining in the main dining room for lunch.

Be prepared for an italian atmosphere, this means loud entertainment.

Food: be open for the italian culture. Do not expect verry big dishes, but about 7 small courses.

The speciality restaurant is worth the 25 euros tho. Food there is excellent.

And take the all inclusive package. Its a real bargain even if you only drink coffe and sodas.

A little 'secret' when sailing out of a nice port go to deck 9 in the front of the ship. You will see a corridor with cabins. Go straight trough to the front and go through the door. You can go on top of the bridge for a good view

Thanks.

I should have mentioned I've been on many Costa ships including the Magica sister ship the Fortuna.

I was looking for any special thing that you like about the ship itself.