Star Princess Question

Guest USC Traveler

Guest USC Traveler

Does the Star Princess have an Alfredo's pizza restaurant?

Last summer I sailed on the Grand and it does have Alfredo's and its a fabulous restaurant. Thank you.

Don't mean to hijack, but the pizza question was answered (several times). Does anyone know if the closets on the Star are "full sized" like on the Ruby/newer ships or small like on the Grand? This might be the deciding factor in whether to take the Grand or Star to Hawaii.

Guest USC Traveler

thanks for all the replies regarding alfredos. i'm really disappointed but i do love the pizza on the pool deck. it is fabulous pizza and i've always liked it but since my cruise on the grand and eating at alfredos, i'm sorry that they haven't incorporated it into the star. hopefully one day!

thanks for all the replies regarding alfredos. i'm really disappointed but i do love the pizza on the pool deck. it is fabulous pizza and i've always liked it but since my cruise on the grand and eating at alfredos, i'm sorry that they haven't incorporated it into the star. hopefully one day!

We have also just completed a few cruises on the Grand and Alfredo's is a favorite. For those of you that seem to often be 'in the know', is Alfredo's a possibility on the Star?

Guest USC Traveler

D'Shadow....

The Star does not have Alfredos. That was my original question for this post. Please read the responses that I received.

D'Shadow....

The Star does not have Alfredos. That was my original question for this post. Please read the responses that I received.

Your original question brought my reply to mind. I was/am wondering if there was a possibility Alfredo's would ever be brought to the Star. Many on this forum seem to have information on such things. I read the responses so far and was hoping for more input.

Your original question brought my reply to mind. I was/am wondering if there was a possibility Alfredo's would ever be brought to the Star. Many on this forum seem to have information on such things. I read the responses so far and was hoping for more input.

To tag on, would any of the other Grand-ships be getting Alfredo's, if anyone knows!

Edited by CruiseAdict218