Luggage Tags for wrong cabin

We changed cabins after our original booking and are set to sail this weekend. I went to print my luggage tags today and the tags are for the old cabin:eek:. Wrong color, wrong letter, wrong cabin on both the check in link for tags and in the cruise documentation. Looking for info from someone who has had the same situation that got it resolved quickly.

I did use an on-line TA and although we received a lot of extras:), unfortunately she is not quick to respond to any questions I have:mad:. I have e-mailed her today but we fly out early Friday and I do not think I will hear from her before then (last time took her 4 days). I called Royal and they told me to call my TA even though they are the ones to issue the luggage tags to my account. She told me all requests would need to be made by my TA.

I know we can have them printed at the docks in the states however we sail out of Panama so I really would like the tags printed before we leave. If it does wind up being our only choice does anyone know if this service is offered in Panama or had experience with having theirs printed in Panama?

We changed cabins after our original booking and are set to sail this weekend. I went to print my luggage tags today and the tags are for the old cabin:eek:. Wrong color, wrong letter, wrong cabin on both the check in link for tags and in the cruise documentation. Looking for info from someone who has had the same situation that got it resolved quickly.

I did use an on-line TA and although we received a lot of extras:), unfortunately she is not quick to respond to any questions I have:mad:. I have e-mailed her today but we fly out early Friday and I do not think I will hear from her before then (last time took her 4 days). I called Royal and they told me to call my TA even though they are the ones to issue the luggage tags to my account. She told me all requests would need to be made by my TA.

I know we can have them printed at the docks in the states however we sail out of Panama so I really would like the tags printed before we leave. If it does wind up being our only choice does anyone know if this service is offered in Panama or had experience with having theirs printed in Panama?

don't worry about the tags. Tons of people either forget them or don't bother to print them. Porters have pockets full of them. Just make sure you have your online documents are filled out and set sail pass printed. It will have your correct cabin number on them

Edited by SeaUs