Fv 9197 -

Eiansmomma

We have booked Family Veranda room 9197 for our August 24th cruise. I'm pretty excited because I am a HUGE fan of balcony rooms - there is nothing I like better than sitting out there with a glass of wine and just relaxing.

Has anyone stayed in it before? Do you have pictures? Thoughts? Pros? Cons?

• 3 weeks later...

We were in 9197 on Millennium and loved it. We've sailed in other corner cat FV's on Infinity and Constellation as well. Best non-suite cabins out there, hands down.

Use the search function on this forum and simply enter "9197". It will respond with a gazillion threads where you'll find additional feedback and photos.

We just came off of the Summit on Saturday in 7202 which is on deck 7 opposite corner. It was great.

When you enter you actually have two doors. One door and then a long halway to another door to enter the cabin. The long halway was great for storing luggage.

Storage was great. There were three upright closets and this area was really wide so you could actually keep the closet doors open and have the bathroom door open at the same time. The counter with the mirror was extra long so there was plenty of counter space and extra storage underneath. The partitioned sitting area next to the balcony had drawer storage too. There was also a second tv in this area.

The picture of the balcony that was posted is exact. It is huge. The only drawback that when seated is that you can't see the wake but there is a railing on the side that is open to the sea. You can also see all the way forward too.

I would post pics but CC won't let me post pics. Something with my computer????

I would post pics but CC won't let me post pics. Something with my computer????

You can't post photos directly from your computer. You need to upload them to a third party site (like Photobucket) and then share the link.

Here are some interior shots of the FV:

Infinityourcabin1024x789_zpsde66cf26.jpg

Infinityourcabin21024x652_zpsa77f26e4.jpg

(photos by turtles06)

Edited by Turtles06

Thanks for the room review, we are travelling to Bermuda on the Summit in May and were lucky enough to snag FV7202 for the three of us. We can't wait! Can you comment on the service you received on the ship, both from the cabin attendants and the dining room staff? I am a little concerned with some of the reviews that I have been reading lately about Celebrity.