Royal Replenish Package - Post Cruise Thoughts - worth every penny!!!!

When we were on Explorer a couple of weeks ago, and had the Royal Replenish package. I LOVED the virgin frozen Mojito's They were AWESOME. I tried one with the booze, but could not tell the difference so why pay extra.... It was so nice having fresh squeezed orange juice, unlimited bottles of water, Starbucks drinks & the frozen drinks!!!! I walked into a bar on the second day to get a Mojito (virgin frozen), when I gave the bartender my seapass, he said you must be Anne Marie & Josiah's papa..... Yes, my kids made good use of the package as well. My son often had 2 Starbucks into him before we met in the Windjammer for breakfast. For 4 of us on a 10 day cruise it cost $800 but was worth every penny, I would highly recommend the package, and know that we will be getting it every time we cruise!!!!!!

When we were on Explorer a couple of weeks ago, and had the Royal Replenish package. I LOVED the virgin frozen Mojito's They were AWESOME. I tried one with the booze, but could not tell the difference so why pay extra.... It was so nice having fresh squeezed orange juice, unlimited bottles of water, Starbucks drinks & the frozen drinks!!!! I walked into a bar on the second day to get a Mojito (virgin frozen), when I gave the bartender my seapass, he said you must be Anne Marie & Josiah's papa..... Yes, my kids made good use of the package as well. My son often had 2 Starbucks into him before we met in the Windjammer for breakfast. For 4 of us on a 10 day cruise it cost $800 but was worth every penny, I would highly recommend the package, and know that we will be getting it every time we cruise!!!!!!

I am posting to validate your opinion of the Royal Replenish package.

I agree! :D

PS - I love the line in your signature.

Do they still do the whole tumbler thing (looks like a travel coffee mug) for these packages?

Yes, although you really only need them on ships with the Coca Cola Freestyle machines.

I thought I read that Starbucks drinks weren't included? Glad to hear they are!!

The actual Starbucks stores on Oasis and Allure are not included. But any other places that use Starbaucks brand coffee to make the specialty coffees would be.

I had the Replenish package on the Navigator over srping break. At the end of the day, I probably just broke even, and I did get frustrated waiting 20-25 minutes for a Stabucks. That bing said, I really enjoyed not having to pause to consider the price before asking for a fresh bottle of water or a soda, and I particularly enjoyed the Perrier each evening in the MDR.

Thanks for your thoughts and info.! I am going to purchase this package for myself and was considering it for my 17 yo ds. He can down 3-4 non alchoholic strawberry daquiris in no time. So it sounds like it is good for the teens also. Over the week with the OJ for breakfast, water, soda, and those frozen drinks, it seems worth the purchase. We are going on Allure, I will just have to get dd some starbucks cards for her daily vanilla bean fix. :)

Barb

I bought the package on Allure a few weeks ago and also thought it was worth it. I enjoyed the orange juice and coffees. I am also a big fan of Coke Zero so I liked having access to the freestyle machines. I did like the virgin frozen drinks at the beginning but I found them very sweet and by the last part of the week I really could not stand drinking them any longer.

So does anyone know the size and brand name on the water bottles??

I forget the name but it wasn't Evian or any name that I had heard of before. Evian brand is specifically excluded from the package. Though I have read reports of people getting it when nothing else seemed to be available. And though I never looked at the number of onces on the label I would estimate that the bottles were certainly no larger than a typical 20 once soda container.

Edited by Ocean Boy

I forget the name but it wasn't Evian or any name that I had heard of before. Evian brand is specifically excluded from the package. Though I have read reports of people getting it when nothing else seemed to be available. And though I never looked at the number of onces on the label I would estimate that the bottles were certainly no larger than a typical 20 once soda container.

On Brilliance, we've gotten Crystal Geyser and Evian in 500mL bottles, as well as Perrier and Pelligrino in 375mL bottles.

Thank you for the reply.:)

We are thinking about getting this on our cruise in Oct.

Ive never been a real frozen drink person but thought Id give it a go.

About how many frozen drinks do they have and names?

bahama mama

daiquiris

Mojito

Here is a link to RCI's drink menu. Pages 8-9 will give you an idea about the various frozen drinks.

http://www.bluevine.net/RoyalCaribbeanBeverageMenu.pdf

Here is a link to RCI's drink menu. Pages 8-9 will give you an idea about the various frozen drinks.

http://www.bluevine.net/RoyalCaribbeanBeverageMenu.pdf

hi can you help if you buy 1 premium drinks package and 1 non drinks package can 1 person collect both parties drinks or do you both have to go and collect drinks together.

thanks first time sailing on rci.

hi can you help if you buy 1 premium drinks package and 1 non drinks package can 1 person collect both parties drinks or do you both have to go and collect drinks together.

thanks first time sailing on rci.

One person can get the drinks but he/she would need to present both sea pass cards.

I would consider this on the Allure just for the water and specialty coffees. I understand that Starbucks drinks are not included on this package. I don't need starbucks specifically but I'm wondering if I can get things like frappucinos with the plan at another coffee shop? Outside of the full of calories, so bad yet so good frappucinos I am just fine with regular coffee.

Thanks,

Debbie

I would consider this on the Allure just for the water and specialty coffees. I understand that Starbucks drinks are not included on this package. I don't need starbucks specifically but I'm wondering if I can get things like frappucinos with the plan at another coffee shop? Outside of the full of calories, so bad yet so good frappucinos I am just fine with regular coffee.

Thanks,

Debbie

Specialty coffees available on Allure at the Café Promenade include espresso, cappuccino, latte, mocha and chai latte. Some of these are also available in the Vitality Spa.

Specialty coffees available on Allure at the Café Promenade include espresso, cappuccino, latte, mocha and chai latte. Some of these are also available in the Vitality Spa.

Ah, well there goes that idea. I might just be bringing on water and refillable water bottle and buying starbucks and sodas as we want them. Thanks for the reply.

Debbie