Norwegian Escape - Oct 29th 2015 - Inaugural transatlantic

Single Cruiser

Hi all,

This is Jonathan and Randy from Vancouver.

We decided to try out the Escape for our yearly TA a couple of hours ago - so other than a cabin we have no real plans yet.

Anyway - looking forward to meeting everyone :D

Cheerio

Jonathan

Hi all,

This is Jonathan and Randy from Vancouver.

We decided to try out the Escape for our yearly TA a couple of hours ago - so other than a cabin we have no real plans yet.

Anyway - looking forward to meeting everyone :D

Cheerio

Jonathan

Welcome Jonathan! Looking forward to meeting you and Randy.

Ernie

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

Booked this to celebrate my partners 30th!

We loved the NCL Epic and are hoping this will be even better!

Never done transatlantic but have the cruising bug so thought we would give it a shot. Will everything be fully up and running on this - for example will the beer bar have all the different varieties given it has not been stocked in America?

Sure we will meet you at Friends of Dorthy!

Keir

Hey,

Booked this to celebrate my partners 30th!

We loved the NCL Epic and are hoping this will be even better!

Never done transatlantic but have the cruising bug so thought we would give it a shot. Will everything be fully up and running on this - for example will the beer bar have all the different varieties given it has not been stocked in America?

Sure we will meet you at Friends of Dorthy!

Keir

Hi Keir and welcome! Nice to have more "family" onboard.

I'm sure everything will be fully stocked. NCL will ship containers of stock over from the US and elsewhere to ensure everything is up and running as it should be.

Looking forward to meeting you onboard.

Ernie

We just made our reservation yesterday for the TA from southampton on 29th October.

We added on a cheeky mini cruise after on the Sky going down to the Bahamas 9-13 November

Are there good deals to be had? We could be tempted to do something similar if there are [emoji13]

• 2 months later...

Hi Everyone! I am really excited to be on my first TA on the Escape. I booked a mini-suite with a buddy of mine (both gay). We plan on flying into London a few days early and enjoy the pubs and sites. Would love to start meeting fellow cruisers. -John

Hi Everyone! I am really excited to be on my first TA on the Escape. I booked a mini-suite with a buddy of mine (both gay). We plan on flying into London a few days early and enjoy the pubs and sites. Would love to start meeting fellow cruisers. -John

Hey John welcome! Nice to see some activity on this thread. Its been pretty dead.

Crossings are fantastic! I just got off the EPIC crossing to Barcelona a couple weeks ago. It was an awesome trip, and there were about 200 LGBT folks onboard. We even organized our own Miss EPIC 2015 contest and LGBT Newlywed Game. Both were hilarious.

Many of the same guys on that EPIC crossing will be on ESCAPE and they are a very fun bunch. Hope to meet you onboard!

Ernie

Hi Ernie -

Many of my friends were on that TA on Epic to Barcelona. I saw photo's of the cruise and had to book. They talked me into booking this cruise with them. I am really excited for it. My friends are airline folks (I am prior airline) so we are heading over a few days prior. Anything happening in London prior to the cruise?

Hey John welcome! Nice to see some activity on this thread. Its been pretty dead.

Crossings are fantastic! I just got off the EPIC crossing to Barcelona a couple weeks ago. It was an awesome trip, and there were about 200 LGBT folks onboard. We even organized our own Miss EPIC 2015 contest and LGBT Newlywed Game. Both were hilarious.

Many of the same guys on that EPIC crossing will be on ESCAPE and they are a very fun bunch. Hope to meet you onboard!

Ernie

Hi Ernie -

Many of my friends were on that TA on Epic to Barcelona. I saw photo's of the cruise and had to book. They talked me into booking this cruise with them. I am really excited for it. My friends are airline folks (I am prior airline) so we are heading over a few days prior. Anything happening in London prior to the cruise?

I'm also airline (flight attendant for Delta based in Miami/Ft Lauderdale). Some of the guys I met are UA f/a's based in ORD. Alessio, Chad, and Jason. Would be a small world if they are the same guys that talked you into booking. I see you're from Chicago so you never know!

I haven't made any pre-cruise plans yet. Not sure if I'm going to do London a few days before or just head to Southampton the day prior.

Yes, I am friends with them. Jason is the one that talked me into booking the cruise. What a small world.

I'm also airline (flight attendant for Delta based in Miami/Ft Lauderdale). Some of the guys I met are UA f/a's based in ORD. Alessio, Chad, and Jason. Would be a small world if they are the same guys that talked you into booking. I see you're from Chicago so you never know!

I haven't made any pre-cruise plans yet. Not sure if I'm going to do London a few days before or just head to Southampton the day prior.

Yes, I am friends with them. Jason is the one that talked me into booking the cruise. What a small world.

Wow it is a small world. Jason was one of the judges in the Miss Epic 2015 pageant. It was hysterical.

Those are great guys and I look forward to spending more time with them on ESCAPE.

I saw the pictures of this event and it looked like fun. Now I am really excited for the cruise.

Wow it is a small world. Jason was one of the judges in the Miss Epic 2015 pageant. It was hysterical.

Those are great guys and I look forward to spending more time with them on ESCAPE.

We all know Jay, Chad and Alessio :D

Wow 200 lgbt folks. That sounds great. Let's hope our crossing is as well represented. Big week for us here in Ireland. We vote in a marriage equality referendum on Friday. Ireland is the first country in the world to put this issue to a vote of the people. Polls show us ahead but I think it will be close.

Hey everyone,

Good to see some more posts here - was getting a little quite!

Only 161 days to go - I just upgraded my cabin so looking forward to this trip even more now!

I take it we will all be getting the drinks package? I got this on Royal Caribbean and we definitely got our moneys worth, that was with days off the boat so must be even better value when we are on the boat all day every day!

I really hope there is a Halloween party - was going to get a costume just in case.....

Keir