Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Broadway shows -

After Midnight closed after 8 months, although I do like 1920's Cotton Club era musicals. It looks good from what I can see online.

Million Dollar Quartet is 50's music - Elvis, Johnny Cash, Carl Perkins and Jerry Lee Lewis. Received very good reviews, and appears to be along the same line as Jersey Boys.

They both sound interesting, and I'd like to see them.

Dinner Theater -

The hit Los Angeles FOR THE RECORD series breathes new life into the movies by adapting the works and movie soundtracks of iconic directors into a theatrical concert setting.

Dear John Hughes includes acclaimed coming of age 1980′s teen films Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Weird Science, Pretty In Pink, Some Kind of Wonderful and Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. 2015 marks the 30th anniversary of the release of The Breakfast Club, the John Hughes classic which epitomizes one of the most influential pop cultural contributions of our time and changed the way many young people looked at everything from class to friendship, love to sex, fashion, and music. These themes are explored throughout Dear John Hughes by this ‘brat pack’ for the modern age that includes leading talent from stage, the recording world and screen as well as rising stars – all embodying iconic movie characters and giving them new musical voices. The immersive concert mash-up, where iconic music and moments from the John Hughes’ movies spring to life with an epic new wave inspired soundtrack, includes songs such as "Don’t You Forget About Me", "We Are Not Alone", "If You Leave", "Pretty In Pink", "If You Were Here", "True" as well as classic moments like "Danke Shoen", "Twist And Shout", "Try A Little Tenderness" and many more.

Can't believe I didn't think to ask this until now, but is there a movie theater on the Escape (didn't see one on the website)?

I'm an insomniac and on DCL, I could always go see a late showing of something once my wife and daughter fell asleep - I'm just not a sit alone in the bar at midnight reading a book while others are partying kind of guy.

Very excited to see that Sugarcane Mojito Bar will be onboard. Also excited about the District Brewhouse. Looking at the picture, I'm thinking it might be what is located in that sticky outy glass area at the end of the waterfront?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/ncl-escape-staging.wmi.io/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/05171632/1860_district_space.jpg

Edited by LrgPizza

Very excited to see that Sugarcane Mojito Bar will be onboard. Also excited about the District Brewhouse. Looking at the picture, I'm thinking it might be what is located in that sticky outy glass area at the end of the waterfront?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/ncl-escape-staging.wmi.io/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/05171632/1860_district_space.jpg

I am on my phone but you seem right! Nice venue!

And Food Republic is on the other side. Nice indoor/"outdoor" space!!

Head is officially exploding! :eek: I can see why the prices for this ship are so high. (Although I pray that they come down a little. :p) I'm going to gain 20 pound on my 14-night B2B. The restaurants are sexy, Spice is sexy, all the interiors look super sexy. And I love the entire new entertainment lineup. From 80s to Cole Porter. Thanks for keeping it fresh, Norwegian!! :D

And thanks for the warm waterfalls in the grotto. And for the new website.

And please lower the prices a little bit.

Only thing I'm not seeing so far is an adults only nightclub (like Bliss on earlier ships). Correct me if I'm missing something.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Edited by Dave85

Only thing I'm not seeing so far is an adults only nightclub (like Bliss on earlier ships). Correct me if I'm missing something.

Skyline Bar replaced Bliss, but that's not exactly a dance club, is it? There's the wine bar, which is adults only by default. Spice H2O has dancing at night, but I get your point. Yep, there's likely something else coming. Unless 5 O'Clock Somewhere is a dance place?

Skyline Bar replaced Bliss, but that's not exactly a dance club, is it? There's the wine bar, which is adults only by default. Spice H2O has dancing at night, but I get your point. Yep, there's likely something else coming. Unless 5 O'Clock Somewhere is a dance place?

Yeah, Spice has dancing but it's a family friendly venue at night. Skyline Bar does not seem like a dance club, but who knows, we really know very little about it at this point. Hopefully another venue is yet to come.

Yeah, Spice has dancing but it's a family friendly venue at night. Skyline Bar does not seem like a dance club, but who knows, we really know very little about it at this point. Hopefully another venue is yet to come.

If you click on the updated Escape site, then click on Spice H2O, the tag line reads, "Adults-Only Venue both day to night"

Inspired by the renowned summer beach parties on the island of Ibiza, Spice H20 is an adult-only retreat. By day, you can lounge in hot tubs and a soothing waterfall grotto. By night, it’s a whole different beat. Let loose and dance beneath the stars as vibrant images display on the huge video screen.:cool: