Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

lol yes it was confirmed on Norwegian's official Facebook page but it is only on the two ships for now the break away in the getaway.

The only place I see anything about it on their Facebook page is where someone asked a question about it. I must be missing something?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

The only place I see anything about it on their Facebook page is where someone asked a question about it. I must be missing something?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2189329

http://www.ncl.com/faq#norwegian-cruise-line-now-charging-room-service

Edited by kismet618

Thanks for the links.

I wonder why the price for the Breakaway and the Getaway are different? :confused:

This room service fee is a marketing test, a trial of a possible new pricing model. Given that the BA and GA are identical and have roughly the same population demographics, it's a test to measure changes in room service usage, then to compare the two ships. Based on the results, they could judge which of the two prices to apply across the board.

This room service fee is a marketing test, a trial of a possible new pricing model. Given that the BA and GA are identical and have roughly the same population demographics, it's a test to measure changes in room service usage, then to compare the two ships. Based on the results, they could judge which of the two prices to apply across the board.

That's good to know, thanks! It makes sense now.