Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

I noticed the same thing and was wondering if I were the only one!

The pot pie was my absolute favorite on the Epic. :(

---

Would love to see more pics of the Studio Lounge. Thanks to everyone posting pictures! :)

I noticed right away that the pot pie is missing!!!!! I loved it!

How sad for us........:(

Not sure if I will make it back to the bowls of deck 5 for the other kids programs on this last evening as I have an appointment with a lot of mojitos tonight! :D

KJ covered the Tobacco Road ones, thanks! I am off, might shoot some random snapshots on Instagram. Early disembarkation, saving all the reading up for home. Thanks all, the ship is great and most of you *wink wink* were a great audience hehe, bon voyage to all embarking in Southampton and keeping this thread alive hopefully!!

Glad you had a good time, and sorry we didn't get to meet. Have a safe trip home.

Love those videos!!! The ship looks spacious and very nicely decorated. I can't wait. Anyone who has sailed already, how does the ship handle out in the ocean? Smooth? I remember getaway had a lot of complaints about being rocky all the time despite calm seas.

It's difficult to say as the sea has been like a lake, but you'd hardly know we were at sea.

So I have a question that I haven't been able to find the answer to... at the restaurants that are ala carte...can you just go in for a drink or dessert or do you have to have a full meal?

Freestyle all the way, haven't heard anybody about any don'ts at the a la carte restaurants. Just a drink at Bayamo is a bit different than a slider and a cocktail at FR of course. ;)

The requests:

15844 and14198 seem to have the door on the left side of the shared entrance in the hallway so that would be bathroom on the left and I guess bed by the door?

11710, our balcony room, has also the left door and ditto setup if I go by that.

12700, haven't got to see an fwd facing oceanview. I booked 11700 but got an unasked upgrade to a balcony heh. It's on my list, maybe with disembarkation I can get a pic! Or two, three. :)

Haven to pool deck on 16 will follow here, it's an anonymous door!

Supperclub was closed, been in it but was too dark for pics. I even did not notice the tables (all black furniture) set up behind the U shaped seats. 3rd rang? ;)

Ropes regulations have been posted.

Balcony bathroom pics will follow when we get home, nothing special for Instagram imho. ;)

I think I covered it all?

Thank you so much......love all your instagram pics!!!!

For those who are on now, and those coming up: how crowded is TDBH? Seems like it could be a madhouse for those who love their craft beers. Just wondering how easy it will be to swing by and grab a cold one on the way to the pool, dinner, etc.

RCL has a similar pub concept with a pretty diverse beer selection and they are frequently empty. The same can be said for RCL's Vintages wine bars, which I believe are being phased out. The District and the Mondavi joints on Escape are roughly the same concept. It will be interesting to see where the crowds end up on NCL's iteration and if they are as popular as they have potential to be.

RCL has a similar pub concept with a pretty diverse beer selection and they are frequently empty. The same can be said for RCL's Vintages wine bars, which I believe are being phased out. The District and the Mondavi joints on Escape are roughly the same concept. It will be interesting to see where the crowds end up on NCL's iteration and if they are as popular as they have potential to be.

Well, I'll be doing my part....by basically living in there.