Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Only a week till your cruise....please tell me you're going to take a lot of pics for those of us who still have a ways to go?

I set up an Instagram account, the idea is to post some filterless pictures on the go, I expect to have 4G/LTE acces on my phone in Hamburg. People from the roll call for my sailing seem to be doing live reviews, etc.

I probably won't try to get the Instagram source code of the pics, copy that, add the image tags to link/show them in this thread so hoping someone else will do that for me, feel free to plunder my uploads on Instagram. ;)

I set up an Instagram account, the idea is to post some filterless pictures on the go, I expect to have 4G/LTE acces on my phone in Hamburg. People from the roll call for my sailing seem to be doing live reviews, etc.

I probably won't try to get the Instagram source code of the pics, copy that, add the image tags to link/show them in this thread so hoping someone else will do that for me, feel free to plunder my uploads on Instagram. ;)

Excellent news! Headed to Instagram now - to follow. [emoji7]

I just followed you! Thanks for the update.

Do you know if anyone will be using Periscope? I guess I can jump on your roll call and ask....

Don't forget there will be a media and travel agent cruise from the 23rd to 25th so I would expect hundreds of photos and videos from Friday on.

Definitely, I´m trying to post pics too. First ones might be available Thursday night. She´s supposed to arrive past 11 pm on Thursday. Not sure whether my camera (or my phone) can snap pix in the middle of the night.

Freestyle, I´m following you ;) (as for Instagram, as for the Escape you´re following me)!

More photos will follow at least a week later on my website but on the Anthem and the Quantum I returned with app. 1,800 pix from a two night cruise. That´ll take a litte time to sort and get them online.

steamboats

Edited by steamboats

Definitely, I´m trying to post pics too. First ones might be available Thursday night. She´s supposed to arrive past 11 pm on Thursday. Not sure whether my camera (or my phone) can snap pix in the middle of the night.

Freestyle, I´m following you ;) (as for Instagram, as for the Escape you´re following me)!

More photos will follow at least a week later on my website but on the Anthem and the Quantum I returned with app. 1,800 pix from a two night cruise. That´ll take a litte time to sort and get them online.

steamboats

OK....following you too!! [emoji122]

steamboats

What's your site?

steamboats

Following you! And thanks to all others following me!

Following you. Can't wait for anything you post.

Crew lifeboat drill.... Nice pic !

Again, about how many pax do each lifeboat hold?

(they look so small)

There are 12 lifeboats, each with a capacity of 305 persons. There are also 6 tender boats, each with a capacity of 267 persons.

Total capacity of the boats is 5,262 persons, which is well above the ship's maximum passenger capacity.

Edited by barnacle_boy

There are 12 lifeboats, each with a capacity of 305 persons. There are also 6 tender boats, each with a capacity of 267 persons.

Total capacity of the boats is 5,262 persons, which is well above the ship's maximum passenger capacity.

And there are still rafts, on top of that...no?