Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

In the past, usually only buffets are open during embarkation. I think maybe Cagney's is also open as a buffet during this time.

On BA/GA, the buffet is open for embarkation lunch, but so is one MDR, O'Sheehan's, and also Uptown Grill/Flamingo Grill. I'm going to venture a guess that 4 spots will also be open on Escape (only Margaritaville takes the place of Uptown Grill/Flamingo Grill.)

On BA/GA, the buffet is open for embarkation lunch, but so is one MDR, O'Sheehan's, and also Uptown Grill/Flamingo Grill. I'm going to venture a guess that 4 spots will also be open on Escape (only Margaritaville takes the place of Uptown Grill/Flamingo Grill.)

Cagney's is open for suite guests

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

Is Cagneys open for lunch at all?

No, not on new ships Epic/BA/GA and Escape.

These new ships have Haven restaurant open for Suite guests.

On older ships (Jewel class and below) there is no Haven restaurant, so Cagney's (or Moderno) is open for breakfast and lunch for Suite guests only.

On the SUN, it's La Cuinia.

No, not on new ships Epic/BA/GA and Escape.

These new ships have Haven restaurant open for Suite guests.

On older ships (Jewel class and below) there is no Haven restaurant, so Cagney's (or Moderno) is open for breakfast and lunch for Suite guests only.

On the SUN, it's La Cuinia.

How is the food in the Haven restaurant?

Sean, Hotel Director from Getaway? We are sailing 5 months after the Escape first voyage I hope he is still onboard, we haven't sailed with him before but heard great things.

Sean, Hotel Director from Getaway? We are sailing 5 months after the Escape first voyage I hope he is still onboard, we haven't sailed with him before but heard great things.

It's possible you might have him. He'll go on leave long before five months, but he might be back by the time you sail. Sean is one of the best Hotel Directors with any cruise line.

It's possible you might have him. He'll go on leave long before five months, but he might be back by the time you sail. Sean is one of the best Hotel Directors with any cruise line.

I read the article, I'm excited to have an american captain this is the first time for me.

I read the article, I'm excited to have an american captain this is the first time for me.

Most of the American deck officers at NCL can be found working Pride of America, but there are a few who also work with the Nassau registered ships as well. Many of them are US Merchant Marine Academy (Kings Point) graduates, including Captain Hoyt. Highly educated, capable folks.

Edited by barnacle_boy

Most of the American deck officers at NCL can be found working Pride of America, but there are a few who also work with the Nassau registered ships as well. Many of them are US Merchant Marine Academy (Kings Point) graduates, including Captain Hoyt. Highly educated, capable folks.

Yeah I've been wanting to try Pride of America but then you got to book airline flights and everything

sorry if this has been asked or stated, havent been following the thread super religiously

Is there an O'Sheehans on this ship or is it just the new gastropub

Yes, there is an O'Sheehan's.

Edit: Sorry! Someone beat me to the answer. :-)

Edited by LrgPizza

Perfect! Thank you!

I thought I read that The Cellars and The District Brew House would have small plates or something? It seemed like The Cellars would be a la carte, but I couldn't tell from the description if food items at the Brew House would be complimentary.

The press release said, "The District Brew House will also offer a menu of gastropub-style plates for snacking that will complement the beer and beverage offerings". But like you, I haven't found any other details yet about cost, etc.

Edited by LrgPizza