Breakaway Fat Cats Blues Club-Currently Performing

OvaDaTop

Les Getrix and the Creole Cooking Band is performing in Fat Cats through July 13th on the Breakaway. I saw him over the summer on the Breakaway on the Bermuda run. Plays 6 nights a week I believe in Fat Cats from around 8-1. Awesome band, guitarist and showmen, went almost every night and the place was packed. You will enjoy him. Never saw Slam but was not disappointed with this band. Also very nice members who do chill after the shows with the guests.

Thanks so much for the info.

We will be on in beginning of July and I was wondering about who would be in Fat Cats.

Sorry I never got to see Slam.

Cheers!

~Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Thank you very much for posting that info, OvaDaTop.

We will be on the Breakaway in April. Will miss Slam Allan but glad to see new entertainment. This will be our 4th cruise on her and hae seen all the shows so new blood will be nice.

Les Getrix and the Creole Cooking Band is performing in Fat Cats through July 13th on the Breakaway. I saw him over the summer on the Breakaway on the Bermuda run. Plays 6 nights a week I believe in Fat Cats from around 8-1. Awesome band, guitarist and showmen, went almost every night and the place was packed. You will enjoy him. Never saw Slam but was not disappointed with this band. Also very nice members who do chill after the shows with the guests.

The real question who will the find to replace Slam on July 14th when Slam would have returned :confused: