Statendam Document Dance

JoyAnn

A quiet one, right now, my tickets were just delivered at work. Can't wait to get home and look them over. I'm not leaving until Sept. 16 but I paid in full early, so they came a bit early as the reservations person said they might.

Nice new leatherette holder, with gusseted sides and dividers this time. Neat upgrade! Will hold more stuff in my safe after the cruise than the old ones!

:D

Thanks, Doone! I just texted my hubby on his cell, he's excited too!

The new binders are very nice, but we received the old Mariner tags (can't have it all, I suppose).

Joy

Joyann, I am so excited for you, have a wonderful cruise. I can't wait to see the new leather binders.

Now with the upgrades, she will be the best of both worlds.

thank you, Stary, I'm very excited today, of course!

You will enjoy the Statendam. Cruised four times on the ship and was very impressed with the service, food, and crew.:) Have a good trip.

OK, I've peeked a bit. Docs themselves say 2 pm embarkation, but know before you go says most ports allow 11:30 embarkation. I was planning on going as early as possible, as is my usual habit. Is Vancouver allowing the 11:30 embarkation? Last time I was on the Veendam for Alaska we didn't get on the ship until after 1 PM.

Archived