Wine purchase close to Miami airport.

hunt182644

With the new wine policy you can bring only one bottle each for free; all you want if you pay the $18 corkage ea/ even for the ones in your room.

If you are taking a taxi to Pt. Everglades, have him stop at Publix or Total Wine (order on line and it will be ready for you) on 17th street near the pier.

Edited by catl331
error

Assuming that you are sailing out of Port Everglades... Any hotel that is on SE 17th Street in Fort Lauderdale will be within walking distance of three places to buy wine. The closest hotel would be the Embassy Suites.

Planning on spending the night at a hotel in Miami and taking the Hal shuttle from Miami airport morning of cruise. Thanks to those who have replied to previous post, but these are not the answer to my question.:)

Planning on spending the night at a hotel in Miami and taking the Hal shuttle from Miami airport morning of cruise. Thanks to those who have replied to previous post, but these are not the answer to my question.:)

Because so many of us fly into Fort Lauderdale and stay in the area, you may not get an immediate answer on this board. I would call the hotel in Miami and ask them that question.

We have stayed at hotel that bend over backwards for their guests. On a few occasions, some have provided transportation to grocery stores and liquor stores, and waited while we quickly picked up wine and soda.

I hope you find your answer. You may want to post that question on the Florida Departures board.

See:http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Smooth sailing!!