Dubrovnik Cable Car info/Restaurant

Have any of you dined at the restaurant that is on top? Would you recommend it or suggest finding other options?

Can you please share also the cost of the cable car round trip in US? I am trying to plan for our upcoming trip. How much such we expect to pay for a taxi from the cruise port to this destination?

Last, if we wanted to tour Old Town, how far is it?

Thanks

We would recommend finding other options :). There are plenty of decent cafes and restaurants within the walls of Dubrovnik where you can get a decent lunch in nearly any price range.

Hank

We went up to the restaurant by cable car just last summer after we walked the city walls. It was very relaxing, sat down, and had a few drinks. No food. I liked the view from the top. The staff at the restaurant were very nice. I don't remember the cost of the cable car, but it wasn't a great deal for a round-trip. The drinks were a bit pricey, but you were paying for the view. Great breeze!

Have any of you dined at the restaurant that is on top? Would you recommend it or suggest finding other options?

Can you please share also the cost of the cable car round trip in US? I am trying to plan for our upcoming trip. How much such we expect to pay for a taxi from the cruise port to this destination?

Last, if we wanted to tour Old Town, how far is it?

Thanks

Regarding your questions about transport from the ship to the City: I'd venture a good guess that the cruiseline will offer for a small price, transport to and from the city proper from where the ship docks.

Regarding your questions about transport from the ship to the City: I'd venture a good guess that the cruiseline will offer for a small price, transport to and from the city proper from where the ship docks.

reading the other Dubrovnik forums, taxis will be cheaper and you to the cable car a lot faster than the ship's shuttle.