Current Info wanted on Princess Cay Cabanas

browneyedwoman

I've been reading info on the Cabanas or Bungalows on Princess Cays, but I think some of it may be outdated since they are from a few years ago. These are the regular cabanas not the new adult only ones. I have a few questions that I hope someone will be able to answer.

1. Do you still get priority tendering for up to four people?

2. Do they still deliver food from the buffet to the cabana free of charge?

3. Does the bar stop serving drinks at 1PM?

4. Do they still have transportation to and from the cabanas and what kind of transport is it?

5. Does anyone have a link to a map of the numbered cabanas in relation to the buffet, bathrooms and the road that the transportation goes on?

6. When and where do we get to pick the cabana we want or are they randomly assigned?

Thank you in advance for your help.

We had ne in Feb while on the Crown. we got it for our MIL and we would probably not do it again.

I've been reading info on the Cabanas or Bungalows on Princess Cays, but I think some of it may be outdated since they are from a few years ago. These are the regular cabanas not the new adult only ones. I have a few questions that I hope someone will be able to answer.

1. Do you still get priority tendering for up to four people? Yes

2. Do they still deliver food from the buffet to the cabana free of charge? No, service was not impressive at all.3. Does the bar stop serving drinks at 1PM? They stopped around 2:00 the day we were there.

4. Do they still have transportation to and from the cabanas and what kind of transport is it? Yes, they transported us by golf cart but we had to walk back since we forgot to request a time to be picked up.5. Does anyone have a link to a map of the numbered cabanas in relation to the buffet, bathrooms and the road that the transportation goes on?

6. When and where do we get to pick the cabana we want or are they randomly assigned? They were randomly assigned.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Good luck! We had our bungalow reserved for Princess Cays while cruising on the Royal week before last. We missed Princess Cays due to rough waters and not able to tender. There were rumors that we would get another port such as Grand Turk, but that did not happen. Just had an extra sea day. Still had a great cruise....