What's the scoop on the Navigator?

ACJT

That is what I heard she will be in San Juan in May 2015. I am hoping that is the case, because I would like to book a cruise out of San Juan for then. That of the new QOS. They are sure taking their time on this

We Texans were told that the Navigator would be in Galveston "YEAR-ROUND".

I was to believe that meant ALL YEAR, not just for a little while. If they move the Navigator, will they have another ship in Galveston?

We Texans were told that the Navigator would be in Galveston "YEAR-ROUND".

I was to believe that meant ALL YEAR, not just for a little while. If they move the Navigator, will they have another ship in Galveston?

I believe we were told RCCL would have "A" ship in Galveston year-round, but not necessarily the NOS. Furthermore, I believe RCCL signed a 5-year commitment to the Port of Galveston in return for upgrades to the terminal. Speculation is that a Freedom Class ship, The Liberty, will replace NOS in Galveston. Formal announcement is expected mid-April.

Adventure was just confirmed to be staying for the summer season 2015 in the press release for the Explorer's re-deployment to Europe after her more extensive revitalization in April 2015.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1090/explorer-of-the-seas-to-homeport-in-southampton-uk-and-sail-european-waters-in-2015/

Adventure of the Seas will remain at San Juan, Puerto Rico, to sail seven-night Southern Caribbean cruises throughout the summer season.

RCI has not confirmed anything with NOS and only today confirmed the deployment of 2 other Voyager Class ships.

Explorer to Europe is official.

Adventure to stay on from April 2015 in San Juan is today official.

It is their press release and not based on speculation.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1090/explorer-of-the-seas-to-homeport-in-southampton-uk-and-sail-european-waters-in-2015/

Crew on board NOS said the Navigator is going to Asia when out of Galveston. They are hiring Chinese speaking staff to get up to speed now. Only a crew report....

Sounds credible as that is exactly what they began to do with the Mariner in 2012.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app