Your Lido Buffet "Creations"

Somebody here mentioned the pineapple relish on the Tandoori with ice cream and I was wondering what else I could put that with - like a salad... The salsa sounds good but not sure about it on Indian food...

It is Outstanding on Indian food. It has black sesame seeds in it and a bit of spice to add just a little heat. Yum!!

I'm not sure if it was in this thread that I read this (too many pages)...

On the elegant dining night ask for an extra lobster tail to take back to your cabin. Grab a hot dog bun and a couple of packs of mayo. Shred the lobster tail, mix with mayo and put it in the hot dog bun for a late night lobster roll snack.

This may not be a "wow" creation' date=' but I'm from Canada, and when we order "iced tea" it is always sweet. We are not used to the U.S. version of it. So when we brought our kids on our last cruise, they mixed half lemonade and half iced tea from the buffet machines. Its a great tasting compromise :)[/quote']

Yup, Arnold Palmers are my favorite! I drink one every day. At home AND on the ship.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I brink snack bags of candy get ice cream from the soft serve machines and mix them into my ice cream. Very tasty

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

reeses PB cups? m&M's? which ones?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not a lido creation, and not my own, for it from another member. Get a scoop of peanut butter in the MDR with your chocolate melting cake, a little on on your spoon with the melting cake = melting chocolate peanut butter cup... Mmmmmmm

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

ahoy shipmate

you can order scrambled eggs using fresh cracked eggs. The cooks get many requests for them and have several ready , 2 t0 a bowl sitting in a reefer under the line and ready to cook upon request. I do this on every cruise.

When I've done that they don't stir up the eggs before cooking, they put them in the pan and swish them around so you end up with white and yellow scrambled mess. What is a reefer?

When I've done that they don't stir up the eggs before cooking, they put them in the pan and swish them around so you end up with white and yellow scrambled mess. What is a reefer?

AHOY SHIPMATE ''REEFER'' is short for refrigerator. IF you request SCRABBLED EGGS USING FRESH EGGS THEY WILL DO IT. or look for a new job..