Catamaran cruises with rum swizzles

Funcouple

Hi we just got back from Bermuda cruising on the Zenith ! we went on the restless native catamarn cruise/snorkle on the way out they had freshbaked cookies and drinks BUT on the way back they had great swizzles we had a great time:)

Although this is not my favorite Catamarran Excursion, I must agree the Rum Swizzle on Restless Native is the best. The woman who makes it has a great recipe. If you are looking for the swizzle with the most rum, then Rising Sun with its staff - all who aged 22 and younger and really pour it on so that it can taste overpowering.

• 2 weeks later...

I would highly recommend the Turtle Bay beach excursion (booked thru NCL). We took a catamaran who had a great crew to Turtle bay and we actually got to see many sea turtles. Then we docked in shallow water. They had snorkel equipment, kayaks, noodles and there was a beautiful private beach to swim up to. We stayed for over an hour and a half just walking around and playing in the water. Then we had unlimited free rum swizzles on the trip back. It was a great experience. You could also just lounge on the catamaran and take in the beauty.

am not cruising...... but will be in bermuda very soon. we arrive on friday noon......have all day saturday and sunday and then monday is a wash. i would love some help please. first of all......how do i contact either of these catamaran companies? are they similar at all to silvermoon in barbados ( in the sense of limited space on the boat). also, is it true that everything shuts down on sundays? if so.....what would you suggest that we do? the helmet dive is out....my husband is claustrophobic. any ideas would be greatly aprreciated.

has anyone ever done a sunset cruise?

Only once since the cost was is the same for a 2 hour sunset cruise as a 3.5 hr daytime cruise and we like to go to the beach/swim, however, the sunset was beautiful and very relaxing.

Archived