200K Epic Poker tournament

skeeter195

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back last Sunday from the NCL Epic cruise. Can't say much good about the cruise itself, but the Poker action was pretty good. The crew just doesn't seem to take care of the customers like other ships. The tourney was good with a lot of good players. It could have been a little better organized, but overall it was fun.

Just got back last Sunday from the NCL Epic cruise. Can't say much good about the cruise itself, but the Poker action was pretty good. The crew just doesn't seem to take care of the customers like other ships. The tourney was good with a lot of good players. It could have been a little better organized, but overall it was fun.

Did you win? :)

My wife and I both played. Do you know who won?? We watched some of the final table, but left for dinner when it got down to the final 4. Morgan was probably the chip leader at that time. I figured they might have chopped when they got to 3. I was at a table the first session 1B (4:30), but got moved before a drunk guy at that table was screaming about the dealer taking his cards after he folded. He then threw ice at one of the women (she was Canadian) after screaming at her. I couldn't believe they didn't kick him out! Take care

I had to cancel at the last minute, and I lost my entry I had, oh well. I was getting conflicting info from CAS about the guarantee. Was the 200k the guarantee for the main event only or for the all of the tournaments combined? What was first place for the main before they chopped it?

Thanks

• 2 years later...