Getaway Pre-cruise Hotel

jgallow

We have stayed at the Miccosukee Resort & Gaming at a $109.00 rate if you tell them you want the NCL rate. Excellent complementary buffet breakfast, free parking, free shuttle to & from the port of Miami & airport, free play voucher to use in the gaming room. Real nice rooms too.

We have stayed at the Miccosukee Resort & Gaming at a $109.00 rate if you tell them you want the NCL rate. Excellent complementary buffet breakfast, free parking, free shuttle to & from the port of Miami & airport, free play voucher to use in the gaming room. Real nice rooms too.

How far is this from the port?

• 1 month later...
There have been a lot of good suggestions and I must admit the Intercontinental is at the top of my wish list. Our group went with the Hampton and I have to confess that I got a good rate ($140) by joining Hilton Honors online and then booking

You will love it. Nothing fancy nancy, but nice. Close to shops and dining, and near a Publix if you forgot sunscreen or want to bring your own soda/wine.Vueve Cliquot for 48 dollars plus corkage instead of 115 on board!!

We are staying here as well, and have in the past. Easy to the port in the morning.

We just booked the Element by Westin by the Airport. They offer free breakfast/free wifi throughout hotel, a really nice business center, and HUGE rooms with mini kitchens in them. I love the modern feel! Our room with a AAA rate was 119 per night plus taxes. That includes free airport shuttle. We will probably take a taxi to the port. They did have a cruise deal for 139 per night plus tax that includes a one way shuttle to the cruise port for two people :)

Never mind

Edited by Medtech2