view reservations n.a.

fasted

Whenever I try to look up my reservations, it shows the reservation number. That is as far as I can get. It will not show the actual reservation

We sailed on 3/23 and that was showing for me roughly a week prior to our cruise and even the day of. Others have reported the same problem.

Not sure what to tell you other than maybe another one of NCL's website glitches?

Weird. I've looked at my reservation weekly since the day after I booked it and that was nine months ago.

What ship are you on?

Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

We sailed on 3/23 and that was showing for me roughly a week prior to our cruise and even the day of. Others have reported the same problem.

Not sure what to tell you other than maybe another one of NCL's website glitches?

It is a NCL website glitch. I booked my Jade cruise 13 months out, we leave in May. Three weeks ago I started getting the same response, " unable to view at this time". I've called twice and they can't say when it will be fixed. Since I made a recent addition to my cruise, they want me to print out my edocs again. but now I can't. Just keep trying.

I couldn't get in all day yesterday and called the number listed yesterday evening. After about 25 minutes on hold, got a technical support person who was not overly supportive! He said if I want to book dining or excursions, just call the appropriate number for that. He said they have been "having some trouble with their website for a while" (although I pointed out I logged in just fine last week), and he offered no clue as to when the problem might be fixed, although he said, "they're working on it".

We have had the same problem, though what's interesting is I have two upcoming cruises, one of them I can view the reservation just fine but on the other I get the error message. I have had no luck with getting a response from NCL, I have called the number that pops up, emailed technical support, emailed social media and still no answer. Hope this gets resolved soon it seems as though there are a number of people having this same issue, there was another thread about it several days ago.