Cruise to Tahiti and Fuji Islands

rene194215

I know I was looking a few weeks back and I saw a cruise for 2015 I beileve that was going to the South Pacific from I want to say Australia? I cannot find the itinerary now. Does anyone know about this particular sailing? Is it only offered one every year or something? I am curious becasue I have always wanted to go there and I think this would be a really great trip!!!

Just checked to see what the itinerary and pricing was like, and its not coming up on Carnival or a few other sites. It may be sold out, so I'd probably call if you're interested. The relocation cruise before this one from Tampa to LA is still showing though.

Edited by sjcruiser

The relocation cruise for Carnival Legend starts August 30th (yay, we're on it!). Then Legend will stay down under and will cruise the South Pacific.

Is that the one you are on?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The only one I saw was a 23 day cruise to Fiji and Tahitti started in California [ATTACH]308254[/ATTACH]and it ended in Sydney Australia ...can you imagine [ATTACH]308253[/ATTACH]

That's the one!! I cant find it anymore. I was hoping that this sailing may happen more often. I would love to do this one day!!

The only one I saw was a 23 day cruise to Fiji and Tahitti started in California [ATTACH]308254[/ATTACH]and it ended in Sydney Australia ...can you imagine [ATTACH]308253[/ATTACH]

we looked at this when it was posted a few months ago. the destinations would be great but not sure I could handle the 7 consecutive days at sea.

We have a huge roll call going for this cruise and I know we'll have tons of fun. I'm going with my fiancé and we'll be diving at every stop. After the cruise, we're flying to Fiji for seven days and a beach wedding. I am so looking forward to it all!

I am on this cruise also.:D It is a repositioning cruise of the Legend from Europe, actually. She did the TA to New York, then on to Tampa, thru the Panama Canal to L.A. and then on to Sydney crossing the International Dateline twice and crossing the Equator once. We will be stopping in Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora,Fiji, and New Caledonia before getting to Sydney. There are still OV cabins starting at $2749 and suites starting at $4949. More may open up the closer we get to final payment time in June.

Edited by Momis2

It sure is a cruise of a lifetime! A friend and I did a 10-day Royal Princess cruise in 2011 in French Polynesia and I wanted to go back so badly and dive it with my fiance. He's a scuba instructor and I'm a divemaster about to enter the instructor program so we'll be underwater at every port. Then, when we go to Fiji for seven days, our package includes three days of boat diving and unlimited shore diving. We won't dry out for days! LOL

I am on this cruise also.:D It is a repositioning cruise of the Legend from Europe, actually. She did the TA to New York, then on to Tampa, thru the Panama Canal to L.A. and then on to Sydney crossing the International Dateline twice and crossing the Equator once. We will be stopping in Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora,Fiji, and New Caledonia before getting to Sydney. There are still OV cabins starting at $2749 and suites starting at $4949. More may open up the closer we get to final payment time in June.

The Legend repositioning cruises from Europe actually happened last September, we were on them. It was a 15 day northern Atlantic crossing that started in London on September 25th and ended in New York on October 10th. This was followed by an 11 day Caribbean cruise that ended in Tampa on October 21st. The Legend has been cruising from Tampa since then and will continue until August of this year when it will cruise through the Panama Canal to LA then on to Sydney. We are not doing the canal leg (we have been through the canal before) but are doing the 23 day cruise to Sydney.

Have you ever been to carnival.com.au to check out the cruises there? Although they aren't showing Fiji now I've seen it there before (one day when I was dreaming :D ). I think it was a 14-day cruise from starting and ending in Australia. Maybe they'll add it back when the Legend gets over there. Wish I could do that repositioning cruise. :eek:

The Legend repositioning cruises from Europe actually happened last September, we were on them. It was a 15 day northern Atlantic crossing that started in London on September 25th and ended in New York on October 10th. This was followed by an 11 day Caribbean cruise that ended in Tampa on October 21st. The Legend has been cruising from Tampa since then and will continue until August of this year when it will cruise through the Panama Canal to LA then on to Sydney. We are not doing the canal leg (we have been through the canal before) but are doing the 23 day cruise to Sydney.

I just noticed in your signiture you are on the Paradise the right before me! You get off and I get on!

The relocation cruise for Carnival Legend starts August 30th (yay, we're on it!). Then Legend will stay down under and will cruise the South Pacific.

My wife and I are on that trip also. 50th birthday gift to myself!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I just noticed in your signiture you are on the Paradise the right before me! You get off and I get on!

This is the 1st half of a, maybe tricky, B2B. We leave Tampa in the morning and, if traffic cooperates, we board the Victory in Miami that afternoon. These ships are 2 of the 4 currently sailing Carnival ships we have not been on. Hopefully we will make both cruises.

This is the 1st half of a, maybe tricky, B2B. We leave Tampa in the morning and, if traffic cooperates, we board the Victory in Miami that afternoon. These ships are 2 of the 4 currently sailing Carnival ships we have not been on. Hopefully we will make both cruises.

WoW....that's going to be cutting it very close. I hope you plan on debarking with the platinum group self-assist!