Cruise to Tahiti and Fuji Islands

rene194215

I know I was looking a few weeks back and I saw a cruise for 2015 I beileve that was going to the South Pacific from I want to say Australia? I cannot find the itinerary now. Does anyone know about this particular sailing? Is it only offered one every year or something? I am curious becasue I have always wanted to go there and I think this would be a really great trip!!!

The Legend will return to the US on April 5th 2015 from Sydney.....itinerary & prices haven't been released yet.

Hopefully it goes via Hawaii.

Wow Laurie,

It's nice to see a fellow Arizonan taking advantage of this trip!! I wish I had the money and vacation time to do this trip!

Post a review when you get back, oh and congratulations on the marriage!

AZmike480

This is the 1st half of a, maybe tricky, B2B. We leave Tampa in the morning and, if traffic cooperates, we board the Victory in Miami that afternoon. These ships are 2 of the 4 currently sailing Carnival ships we have not been on. Hopefully we will make both cruises.

Are you renting a car? Thats what I am assuming.... It looks like its a 4 hour drive and on a Thursday. You will make it for sure! From what I remember in Miami, even on the weekend it did not seem too bad. Its not like LA where there is traffic all the time.

As a side note, when my friend and I were on the Paradise in CA, we got off and drove to Vegas. Thats a 4.5 hour drive. I think we rolled into Vegas around 4? But thats a stop at the grocery store after getting the car, stopping a couple times on the road, gas and food etc. And we got off the ship around 9? Enterprise picked us up in the car we were getting which was nice. We just had to sign paperwork and off we went!!!

We are doing this one too, after not having cruised for 4 years I figured that this was a good way to get back into it!

Flying from Australia to Hawaii for 6 nights, Las Vegas for 7 nights and Long Beach for 1 night before hopping on the cruise, and 1 night in Sydney before heading home.

Cabins are appearing every now and then, and prices are up and down. Luckily we got it at a better price than it is now, but don't think that there will be anymore price drops :(